GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesMott's
Unsweetened Granny Smith Applesauce

Mott's Unsweetened Granny Smith Applesauce

The original, delicious treat, Mott's Unsweetened Granny Smith Applesauce is the perfect snack or meal companion. It's a good source of Vitamin C and free of cholesterol. Bringing the best of the orchard to your household, Mott's helps families enjoy delicious fruit goodness every day. The apple juice and sauce brand is dedicated to giving moms easy ways to help their families be their very best. Mott's has a strong heritage and has been the trusted apple juice and sauce brand since 1842. Mott's hold the apples to a very high standard, that's why the products pack lots of delicious fruit flavor from ripe apples into every serving. Enjoy Mott's in a variety of pack types including pouches, cups, jugs, juice boxes and jars; so whether you're home with your family or on-the-go and in need of a snack, Mott's has a product for you. We also offer an extensive suite of flavors so you can add variety in your snacking. Mott's 100% Apple juice comes in refreshing flavors like Apple Cherry, Apple White Grape and Fruit Punch while sauce has options like Cinnamon and Mixed Berry so you'll be sure to find something that satisfies your taste buds. You won't find any artificial flavors in Mott's products, so you can feel good about making healthy choices. 3.9 OZ CLEAR CUPS: Clear cups are a great addition to lunchboxes and a perfect snack on the go NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS: so you can feel good about making healthy choices NUTRITIOUS: Mott's is a fun options for your whole family PACKED WITH FLAVOR: There's ripe apple flavor in every serving START STRONG: Healthy decisions today lead to a healthy future tomorrow One 6-count of 3.9 ounce cups

APPLES, WATER, GRANNY SMITH APPLE PUREE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID VITAMIN C

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mott's Unsweetened Granny Smith Applesauce!
Andrea M.
Mott's Unsweetened Granny Smith Applesauce uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so I only recently encountered this kind of applesauce. It’s very good! It’s a little bit more sour than regular applesauce. I like it, and so does my toddler. She tends to like green apples better than red anyway, so I’m glad I found this kind to jazz things up a bit.
Cheerio  T.
Mott's Unsweetened Granny Smith Applesauce uploaded by Cheerio  T.
Human loves this Apple sauce, non gmo, no sugar added, no artificial colors/flavors. It’s just what the doc recommends. Delicious, healthy, tasty. I let my mom have as many as she wants. Yum. Woof! IG: @cheeriotheshibainu
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
I love this applesauce as a quick treat in the middle of the day when that sugar craving hits. My fridge is usually stocked with several different flavors of this product. It is good with a little cottage cheese or just on its own. I have also used this to bake and had great success. I definitely recommend this product and will continue to have it on hand in my house.
April C.
Baltimore, MD
I always enjoyed the feesh tartness of Motts Grannysmith applesauce. It has a well balanced flavor that actually is surprisingly great. I would improve this product by making larger cups and how it can be used in recipes. I recommend this and will continue to buy it as long as it's on the market shelves.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
My children loved this applesauce when they were children it has a great apple taste to it and a good creamy texture no improvement necessary so I recommend you give this product a try it's very affordable in my opinion and I am a repeat customer
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Mott's Unsweetened Granny Smith Applesauce is a crisp, tart and refreshing snack. You can take it anywhere, it’s only 50 calories a cup and is an easy way to get in a serving of fruit for the day. They are a nutritious treat for your family and doesn’t break the bank, so you can keep them stocked in the fridge.
Debbie D.
Woolwich, ME
Love this brand of apple sauce I use it when I’m baking taste is very good great for snacks
Tyla G.
Dallas, TX
This was a great Apple sauce that I got for my son overall I purchase only one on sale because it is a higher price but overall it’s a great product taste good smells good and is also great for my son as well
Ashlee B.
Omaha, NE
I always buy unsweetened applesauce but this stuff is not good. It has a strange after taste and doesn't taste right. I definitely won't buy again and will stick to my usual brand from Aldi's. It is nice that it's in convinent pouches for on the go and small portions for younger kids.
Orlando G.
Coolidge, AZ
I keep a few of these at home for a quick snack. The flavor is good and very convenient to eat since it comes in a plastic bowl so you can also take it to work or if going on a trip.

Looking for your answer?