Mott's Unsweetened Cherry Applesauce

A full serving of fruit in each cup*No added sugars or sweeteners and naturally fat and cholesterol freeOne 6-count of 3.9 ounce cups

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mott's Unsweetened Cherry Applesauce!
Morgan W.
Newport
Purchased at: Kroger
My absolute favorite applesauce! It is so good just sweet and tart enough with no added sugar! The cherry flavor is so nice! I add this to muffins and have made some great apple pies mixing this in!
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this applesauce flavor at all and it was not naturally sweet so the kids would not eat them either.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,365 reviews
Mott's Unsweetened Cherry Applesauce uploaded by Semaria S.
I love applesauce. Despite this no sugar added version, this cherry flavor is still quite delicious. I love eating mine chilled. Perfect sized cups are easy to travel with.
Nikki W.
Fort Wayne
This is one of my favorite varieties of Mott’s applesauce! The cherry flavor is something that isn’t as easy to find in applesauce cups, but I absolutely love it. It adds a little extra variety so that I don’t even notice it is unsweetened. I am definitely a repeat buyer!
Alyssa B.
Sturgis, MI
We always had these in our lunches growing up. This brand always had great flavor! Always neatly packaged and super easy to open! Very convenient to pop into a lunch pale as a snack for a little one l
LeeAnn  K.
Cohoes, NY
This is our go to for pre packaged fruit cups and applesauce. There is lots of competition in this department however none have come close!
Pam N.
Applesauce is one of my favorite childhood snacks. You can’t go wrong with the original flavor.
Kelsey F.
Stevens Point, WI
I love to keep unsweetened applesauce around my house. It's shelf stable and an easy thing to pack in lunches or enjoy as a snack. The flavors are delicious I like the cherry and berry flavored varieties!
Lee Ann J.
Hicksville, NY
Mott's Unsweetened Cherry Applesauce uploaded by Lee Ann J.
I love applesauce!  I only eat the unsweetened kind because on Weight Watchers and it's zero points.  I love the "cherry!"  Its sweet, delicious, and good for me.  The single portion cups are easy to take with me, on the go.  It doesn't have to be refrigerated, so I don't have to worry about it spoiling. Mott's Unsweetened Cherry Applesauce
Melissa C.
Blackstock , ON
This apple sauce is really good! I love apple sauce and this is even better! The cherry flavour is so amazing and delicious! I also like that it’s unsweetened which doesn’t make it bitter, it just means it has no added sugar so it’s only natural sugar which makes it healthier and it’s still amazing!

Looking for your answer?