BY MOTT'S #26 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Tart and subtly sweet, Mott's Unsweetened Applesauce Granny Smith with no added sugar is made from 100% real fruit and is an excellent source of Vitamin C. Try a six-pack of cups to share, or take a pouch on the go!

Apples, Water, Granny Smith Apple Puree Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Ok! I’m a huge Granny Smith fan! When I saw this I knew I had to try. This apple sauce is great! 40 calories but it is tart! So so good I sometimes sprinkle cinnamon on it if it’s close by great for times when you want a snack but can’t afford the calories YUM!!!
Emma C.
Yum! I typically don’t like store bought applesauce, but this one was really good! I like the flavor because it wasn’t too sweet and tasted natural! Very convenient for an on the go snack choice. I would recommend this for adding to your lunch.
Lisa C.
This is my favorite apple sauce of all time. It does meet my expectations. Was pretty affordable too. I’ve always bought this brand because there is no sugar in it. I love it because taste just like a green apple
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love Mott's Applesauce Pouches.  They come in a variety of flavor combinations and they love them all.  I buy them for snacks and also for their lunches for school.  The flavors are all great.  Mott's are so affordable and such great quality.
Rene W.
Odessa, TX
My kiddo absolutely loved these things. Ended up having to go buy box the day after my box arrived. Perfect for the on the go snacking. It was great to throw it in my purse and walk out the door, knowing I had a snack that my picky 2 year old would be excited about.
Bernadette T.
I'm picky about my applesauce, and I came across this one because of my son. It had the minions on it and he wanted it for his on the go snacks. He ate this one better than any other applesauce I have given him. I continue to buy it for him when I find it.
Rachel R.
I tried getting into the yogurt craze as a snack, but it became too difficult to find ones that were truly healthy. I have now turned to this applesauce! It tastes very similar to green apple flavored candy and I love that there are not added ingredients.
Kyndrial M.
This is my favorite apple sauce of all time. I love how its green apple flavored, so it has that sweet and sour kick to it. I love to have these for lunch. They are very refreshing and nice to go with a bag of chips, a sandwich, and of course a drink.
Lynsey Y.
Ever since I was a kid I have loved Mott's Apple Sauce.. when they came out with the Granny Smith Apple, I was over the moon. The Granny Smith Apple has always been my absolute favorite, and this applesauce is so awesome. Not too sour or sweet, and the cups are handy! I always have some in my desk at work for a snack. Amazing product! :)
Sharifa L.
These are the perfect size for kids when traveling and have just enough to fill them up till you get the next meal. The flavor is great and they're good with a lil cinnamon

back