Mott's® Unsweetened Applesauce Apple uploaded by Melissa L.Mott's® Unsweetened Applesauce Apple uploaded by Claudia C.

BY MOTT'S

A deliciously healthy option made from 100% real fruit, Mott's Unsweetened Applesauce Apple with no added sugar is the perfect snack or meal companion. Plus, it's an excellent source of Vitamin C. Try a six-pack of cups to share, or take a pouch on the go!

Apples, Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Kim T.
Holtsville
One of the few foods that can survive the ages - quite literally. Having eaten this for as long as I can remember, Motts Apple Sauce has always been a go-to comfort food. Unlike many other apple sauces, you can tell just by smelling it that it's made from fresh apples. I would definitely recommend it!
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
I LOVE Mott's Applesauce.  I know there are several different flavors but I love the original. I helps me out with my digestion.  It's an excellent source of vitamin C and is gluten free so that is a plus in my book anytime.  I love it cold and when you need something sweet just to take the edge off, Mott's Applesauce if my go to snack.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
These snack size cups are the perfect portion size. The tops pull off easily and the disposable cup makes for an easy clean up.
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
I love apple sauce- its a great addition to any dinner. It craves a sweet tooth and also it sells many types. Love it
Carambola N.
Trumbull, CT
Love love love this applesauce. My daughter loves them. They are healthy and unsweetened.
Melissa L.
London, ON
this review is for the Mott's Fruitsation + fibre tropical flavored applesauce..... I received this free to try with the raspberry flavor as well. Tropical was my favorite hands down. When i see a food product that says unsweetened i feel it will be blah or sour but this was so full of flavor. This one was also my sons favorite as well. The pineapple stood out but not to over powering. This will now be a weekly grocery item on my list.
Sarah H.
Ingersoll, ON
My kids enjoy this snack sized apple sauce in their lunches. Its the right size for a snack. Its sweet, not bitter. The texture is smooth, not lumpy.
Jennifer C.
Do you prefer it cold or hot