Mott's Strawberry Applesauce

What is your favorite flavor of applesauce ?
I've heard a lot of different opinions on differently flavoured applesauces, which do you think is the best to get
Would you say this would be good to make smoothies with?
Start your review of Mott's Strawberry Applesauce!
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mott's Strawberry Applesauce uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This apple sauce is very good! It has a nice combination of apple and strawberry that tastes great. My daughter loves these in her lunch or for just an afternoon snack.
Ragan M.
High Point, NC
Definitely my favorite flavor of applesauce ! You can really taste the mixture of apples and strawberries.
Gigi M.
Deltona, FL
The best applesauce. I love the strawberry flavor the most. It’s so good. I was recently sick and this is what I was able to eat easily. I highly recommend the strawberry one, it’s delicious. Not too sweet either.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the Motts strawberry apple sauce. It's great as a side for a pork chop dinner or a quick snack for the kid's.
Tiffany B.
Vance, AL
My favorite apple sauce. Mott's has such a great flavor for such a great price. Very affordable. I can eat a whole pack of these at once.
Amber H.
Springfield, MO
Mott's Strawberry Applesauce uploaded by Amber H.
Motts strawberry apple sauce is where it’s at. Great flavor. Even if your not the biggest apple sauce fan out there this is still always a decent product. I still buy it. A quick refreshing on the go snack.
Charna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these mainly for my daughter but I won't lie, I totally love these too. These are awesome for on the go and they taste amazing. My kid is a big fan too. Cheap, good for you, convenient.
Brooke F.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Target
Definitely my favorite flavor of Motts. It satisfies my sweet cravings. It’s the perfect portion and easy to travel with.
crystal J.
2,246 reviews
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Kimberlee N.
Taunton, MA
My FAVORITE flavored applesauce by far!! I am 32 weeks pregnant and carry this in my purse every day in case I need a snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...