BY MOTT'S #3 in Applesauce

About half the carbs and sugar of original apple sauce Antioxidant vitamin C supports a healthy immune system Excellent source of vitamin C Hand-picked goodness Each cup = 1 fruit serving see more...

• Do these taste better than the original?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like they could eat the whole pack? They're...11 Answers
  • I've heard a lot of different opinions on differently flavoured a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jessica K.
Massillon, OH
I love applesauce and this strawberry flavored deal is amazing. I buy 2 at a time with a coupon at Walmart or target and take them to lunch with me at work. I can usually snag a pretty good deal on these most of the time, they are relatively lower priced anyway. They are really good on a hot day. #beachbag snack essential
Michaela S.
Spotsylvania, VA
Personally, I like one or two applesauce cups on a hot summer day, or nice spring day for that matter. But strawberry applesauce, is one of the best creations! It has one a n amazing taste although nothing beats the original!
Aimeeh L.
I like to eat it as dessert. It is easy to pack wherever you go, and it's a good yummy treat for kids. I would recommend it to go with packed lunch to those who need ideas in what to prepare for your kids going to school!
Marlin S.
Long Beach , CA
I love this apple sauce! And it's really strange because for the first 22 years of my life I hated any apple sauce and then I decided to try this sooo yeah now I like apple sauce but can only eat the strawberry kind.
K'la A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is my FAVORITE flavored applesauce. I buy this all the time and it always makes me thing of the applesauce from elementary school, and the price isn't bad either , I would definitely recommend this to others !
Courtney H.
I like this applesauce better than the original. I like how its sweet and tart at the same time. I usually eat this in the summer because its a light snack to eat. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
There come in packages big enough for a perfect snack! My child loves this flavor a lot! The pricing is great! I would recommend a try for anyone who hasn't tried it! I can get this at my local grocery store.
Catherine S.
Mora, MN
I just tried this applesauce last... Wow!! I have been missing out. I love the taste of strawberries and apples, it really doesn't taste like nothing I have had before. I can't wait to try, to other flavors.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I love the fact that Mott's apple sauce still tastes like apples. Strawberry makes it so much more fun though! Nothing beats having the sweet taste of strawberry over the smooth texture of Mott's applesauce.
Josie S.
I always get these at the store. they taste great and make a good snack. they are a good product for the money. i will definitely continue to get these strawberry applesauces and recommend them to anyone.
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Does anyone else feel like they could eat the whole pack? They're so good
Michelle L.
Regina, SK
Do these taste better than the original?
Brianna M.
Manlius, NY
I've heard a lot of different opinions on differently flavoured applesauces, which do you think is the best to get
Caytlyn C.
Middleburg, FL
Does this come in jar form? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
Conchy V.
Does this applesauce contain sugar and msg.?