BY MOTT'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

hien L.
Trussville, AL
I have yet to try the full size!! I recently discovered the mini rolls! They are not only cute but convenient,too. Growing up on fruit roll ups, I have to say I love the texture of this snack more. Not only is Motts more flavorful but it actually taste like real fruit not artificials.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
I discovered this last year and boy did I fall in love! My brother fell in love instantly and always wants to buy this every time. I love putting this in my bag to bring as a snack! The problem for me is eating it in class because who doesn't like snacking? It's really loud because of the peeling so I recommend not to eat where it's awkwardly quiet.
Kimberly Michelle K.
Granite Bay, CA
Love these! Perfect little adult treat when you are craving something bad! Only bad thing is I could probably eat the whole box!