BY MOTT'S #42 in Juice

Finally, a juice that’s sensible! New Mott’s Sensibles contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. It’s 100% juice with 30% less sugar compared to 100% apple juice. New and only available at Target!

Buy on Target
Yesenia D.
Frisco, TX
Let’s start out by saying we are NOT a family of sugary drinks so this is our humble opinion. After a long day at Six Flags Over Texas as we headed towards the car my big little took out our Motts Sensibles Apple Raspberry drink to quench his thirst. He was pretty happy he got chosen for this complimentary drink review. “It was pretty good!” Was his direct quote when asked how he liked it. & when I asked if he could tell what the flavor was without looking he replied with “it tastes like apple and umm raspberry?” So I’d say they nailed the taste. I will say personally the smell wasn’t too appealing but he didn’t say anything negative so that’s what matters. In the end after a long day he deserved a little treat...and this worked great while keeping the sugar content low. I didn’t let my little Little have any though because as I mentioned before, I like to keep us with plain water for quenching our thirst. Mott’s Sensibles™ Apple Raspberry
Alexxis D.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried the motts sensibles in apple raspberry flavor before offering it to my son :P I enjoy the fact that there is less sugar involved as my kiddo doesn’t need much sugar now a days. The packaging I would say is pretty standard to the Mott’s brand yellows, greens, blue and the addition of that raspberry color is pretty nicely combined. I would definitely see myself buying this one more often as I feel like the sensible one is not as sweet as the regular one and I won’t need to immediately shove water at my son to counter balance the sweetness. Overall I would definitely purchase more in the future although his reaction wasn’t as enthusiastic as I was to try this juice. But we will definitely try again and see how he likes it
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I have to say, I’m not a big “juice” drinker!! This @motts sensibles was actually very tasty! My 4 year old simply loved it tho. He downed the entire bottle within minutes. I did try it tho and it was very refreshing, but not overly sweet. The packaging was nice and bright; which I enjoyed. These would be great for throwing in your child’s lunchbox, or packing in a diaper bag or purse. I love the fact that it is naturally sweet, no worry about sugar intake. I most definitely would recommend these, for yourself and kids!! You can pick them up at your local target! They are also wallet friendly! Go enjoy you some Mott’s Sensibles 👍Mott’s Sensibles™ Apple Raspberry
Angela P.
I am not the mom who gives her kid juice, and not because I am pretentious, or crazy health conscious, but because my kids act like maniacs when they have too much sugar. Hell, I act crazy if I have too much sugar. Anyways, this juice not only combines great flavor, but there are no ADDED sugars. For 18g for the whole bottle, the sugar is only coming from the fruit that was used to make it. BONUS, it has like 5 ingredients total. I also appreciate that they sent me a coupon. I am going to target today to pick up more, for those special movie nights when my kids can have something more than water or milk.
*This review is my own, I am not paid for this. I will always stay true to my thoughts. I was sent this product to try for free, but that will never sway my opinion.

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Mott’s Sensibles juice contains no GMO ingredients. It is all natural 100% juice with 30% less sugar. Naturally sweetened with coconut water and vegetable juice. A much healthier alternative which I really like a lot. I always buy 100% juice and not the fake juice made from high fructose corn syrup and artificial ingredients. Mott’s Sensibles has no corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. You can find a variety of flavors at @target . I already picked up a big bottle of apple- cranberry with my coupon. We got to try apple-raspberry in the Influenster box. Absolutely delicious! You can’t tell it has less sugar. I still water down the boys juice. They never know the difference and I did it with @motts Sensibles too. Scotty who is extremely picky, loves it.
Kristen M.
Waterford , MI
So, I definitely get that it’s supposed to be more natural, so I’m keeping that in mind while I review. The taste is slightly different than your typical apple raspberry drink, not as sweet. That’s because they didn’t add a bunch of sugar! It has a good flavor, that i think I would get more used to over time if I stopped drinking other things that had less sugar as well. More natural. The color is darker without the artificial adds too. Less bright and more brown. But the packaging is bright and cute to make it look more appealing and balance that out.
When I took the first sip it seemed kind of too bitter to me (so used to that sugar!) but as I drank it, I liked it more. Overall I would pick some up again, try to get the family to try them out too!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I received this complimentary in my Cherish Vox Box. My son enjoyed it for the flavor. I liked that it doesn’t have much sugar as other juices, yet was still flavorful. I tasted and and agree it is great. While I don’t give him juice often, I recommend this as it better than other juices for kids. He is only 18months and drank about half pretty quickly. I finished the rest. I would buy this for him.
Shandell E.
Woah Momma!!!! This Rassberry Apple Mott's is delicious!! My daughter wanted to try it and loved it as well!!! It isnt as surgery as the other watered down juices and the combination of flavors is "soo yummy!" My daughter says! I also tried it and actually enjoyed it! I would recommend these to other mothers who are looking for a good juice!! Its a great flavor especially when its ice cold and the ingredients themeselves are better!
#mottsmomforthewin #complimentary #contest @motts @influenster Mott’s Sensibles™ Apple Raspberry
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This bottle of @motts sensibles Apple Raspberry juice didn’t stand a chance! We tried it as soon as I opened up my #cherishvoxbox from @Influenster tonight. It had a strong raspberry flavor that overpowered the apple flavors that my daughters were not used to, but they loved it nevertheless. I will definitely be purchased a 6 pack of these to put into their snack bags for school!
I love that there are no added sugars and that the flavors are all naturally derived and they added coconut water instead of plain water for added nutrition. No artificial coloring is used and instead they use vegetable juice for color which makes this mama happy! So yummy!
#mottsmomforthewin #complimentary #contest
Cristal L.
My 3 year old Daughter loved this Mott's drink she couldn't wait for me to give it to her. She loves apples so I knew she was going to like the flavor. I usually dilute her juice with water but I seen that it has 100% juice and 30% sugar I was stoked I didn't have to dilute it! Best thing of all it has no artificial sweeteners so that's even better now in days their is so many drinks for kids with too many ingredients that are bad. The size was perfect for her to drink can't wait to buy her this drink from now on.