Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice

Drink

Does this taste good ?
How sweet is this drink?
How sweet is this?
Start your review of Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice!
Harrisburg, PA
This was really delicious. It didn't taste like sugary juice like most drinks do. It has a nice taste to it and I wouldn't change anything about this product. I wish there was an adult beverage that tasted like this and would totally recommend this product to any and everybody.
Lebanon, TN
Why raspberries? Not everyone is a fan. Apple and raspberry are good together in a pie, but in the consistency of applesauce can be tricky. I happened to enjoy it, but I also like black licorice. So not the most reliable source.
Jasper, TN
My children love drinking these motts juices. They are a good source of vitamins and they taste really good. They are a good price and your children will love them. I recommend that you try them too. Go get some.
Limington, ME
We love Mott’s juice! It’s super tasty and makes me happy because it reminds me of my child hood. With all their juice combinations, I’m sure you’ll find one you love too!!!!
Not much of a fan of mixed flavored apple juice. It was too tart for me. Though my boys liked it and thought it was ok. But won't be purchasing this flavor though.
Kansas City, MO
This juice has very good flavor but it a little tart for my kids. The packaging is the same as usual, but maybe they should put the additional flavor a little bigger! I don’t think I would buy this for my family, but it was a nice variety to the [email protected] juice.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My three year-old loves this! He is a huge fan of the Mott’s Apple Juice, and this was an excellent way to spice up his normal routine without being too different. He’s pretty choosy when it comes to his juice, but he gulped this down and wanted seconds!
Lakeville, MN
Yum!!! This was a huge hit in our house between myself, my husband, and our daughters. The flavor was exactly as labeled; not too sweet or sour. The value of this in store was what you’d expect for any bottled juice.
Mcminnville, TN
My son absolutely LOVES this. I had to go to the store re to get more because it's all he wanted for weeks! Mott's brand has always been a great selection for my bunch.
Roanoke, VA
This was delicious! I loved it and my kids enjoyed it too! I loved that it was a brand we recognized, and it was nice to try a different type of juice besides the regular apple. Loved that the ingredients were great as well!