Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice

Drink

Does this taste good ?
How sweet is this drink?
How sweet is this?
Start your review of Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice!
Shannon F.
NORFOLK, VA
My 2 year old daughter loved this so much! I usually only give her apple juice, so this was a change for her. After she was done, she asked for more :)
Salina S.
Sylmar, CA
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Salina S.
Stormy Love is sipping on this yummy motts juice and lovin it ! Try it out and you will love it too
Ayesha G.
College Park, GA
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Ayesha G.
This juice is TASTY. I was going to let my son drink it but I tasted it and couldn’t give it to him. The apple raspberry mix is perfect, it’s not too sweet so I wouldn’t be concerned with kid drinking it. Seems like a good alternative to other juice drinks
Brittany E.
Lewisville , NC
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Brittany E.
We love these juices! They are so delicious and my whole family loves them. They are the perfect size for lunch boxes and with the reduced sugar count, I fee comfortable letting my kids indulge here and there.
Toya M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Toya M.
My two year old loves Mott’s juices and this flavor was an absolute hit! I tasted it and it was super yummy. I’ll definitely be buying it for him in the future...and myself too!
Jaime G.
Davie, FL
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Jaime G.
My almost 5 year old says “it is super good!” It’s delicious (which makes him happy), and is made from real fruit juice with no added sugar (which makes this Mommy very happy). He said that it is the yummiest juice ever and he wants me to take another picture of the bottle so I can make sure to get him more!!
Kristin’s M.
Bolling AFB, DC
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Kristin’s M.
My kids really enjoyed this drink and the flavor. Has a great price. I also really like that it contains less sugar than other juice drinks.
Takiela L.
Brunswick, GA
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Takiela L.
My son loved the taste of the Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice. We received a complimentary sample to try out. It was a refreshing summertime treat for his taste buds.
Yakira A.
Lawrence, MA
Mott's Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice uploaded by Yakira A.
The taste is very good and not too sweet. My daughter loves the flavor and will drink it all If I let her.
Abril H.
San Antonio , TX
 My 8 year old has never been a huge juice fan, but he was so excited that Influenster included him in on our first VoxBox. We are definitely Mott's fans, and the apple raspberry was such a great yummy refreshing taste. not your typical apple juice. My son did say this was a juice that he could enjoy on a regular. Thank You Mott's for surprising our taste buds!