BY ROSE'S

Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I LOVE margaritas, but I am really picky about how they are made. I personally don't like mixers, but if I ever use one, I ALWAYS use Rose's. It has the best (not over powering) taste.
Gina M.
I don't drink many drinks that require sweet and sour mix. This is a good go to product for this though. You can always find this in the liquor store.
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
Best sour mix in the market! Sweet but not too sweet, always mixed perfectly, and definitely better than the generic brands.
Tammy P.
Buckingham, VA
This is the best by far of the sweet and sour mixes. It is the only one that I buy. Love the bottle also packaging is nice.
Keisha E.
Crescent City, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love to add sweet and sour mix to my drinks. This one is pretty good and you can usually find it at every store.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
I love mixing sweet and sour mix with my cherry vodka. While this isn't my favorite, it is still pretty tasty
Shyanne G.
I love sweet and sour mixes. This isn't the best I've had, but it gets the job done.