BY ROSE'S

• Does anyone know if this has tons of calories? It looks r...2 Answers
Candace D.
Orlando , FL
My favorite mixed drink is a mojito. I have never tried this flavor though, it looks interesting. I have had other passion fruit flavored mojitos though so I am sure this would be similar.
Shannon D.
Eastvale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Looks interesting I will definitely try because I love mojitos. Once I've tried it I will come back and leave another review hopefully it's as good as the usual mojitos drink.
Tarsha N.
Tampa, FL
I actually loved the look of this plus it is a delicious and nice drink to have when having friends over or as a end of a long day of work relaxing drink.
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
I like this, it is really sweet but also has that "sweet and sour" type of taste to it. Due to this sweetness I personaly like the orig. flavor the best.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great flavor! I love passionfruit and this product perfectly captures that taste without being way too sweet like many other mixes!
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
I have not tried this yet, but it looks like something I would like to try. I love the bottle shape , will try in the summer.
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
Ive tried this one time and it wasn't bad at all. I would definitely repurchase this drink no doubt
jennell r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Never had this before but i hear its very good from friends who had this
Karen F.
Tracadie-Sheila, NB
Is it good to taste ? It looks like something fruity and not too strong.. Looks good !
Christine M.
Brevard, NC
Does anyone know if this has tons of calories? It looks really sweet.