BY ROSE'S

Rose's Mojito Mixes bring style and sophistication to any venue. Cash in on the Mojito trend with each of our delicious flavors. Our designer bottles stand perfectly side by side to create an eye-catching display. Each flavor is sold in a stunning 21 oz. glass designer bottle. see more...

Amanda H.
Whitney Point, NY
Just got this for our beach vacation and it is delicious! I also enjoy their regular Mojito mix. We used Captain Jack coconut rum and it all blended together with ice smoothly and tasted great! All the adults had some and we bought so much I now have leftovers at my house for the weekend!
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
I haven't tried the mango version but the regular mojito mix is great and very convenient. Of course, it's not the same as the natural ingredients but it's nice if you're in a pinch for time!
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
I was not a fan of how this tasted.I like mango, so i thought i would give it a try. It was kinda disappointing. I will not be purchasing anytime soon.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
It definitely is easy since it is a pre mixed. It has a natural ingredients which is great but it was just too sweet for me. I have tried better.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
I really enjoy this beverage! I highly recommend it. I Made a great Mojito using fresh crushed mint leaves as well. Wonderful drink !
Jayme W.
Cleveland, TN
Not a fan of Mojito or this mix. I'm not a huge Mango fan either. I don't like grass in my drink! This product will not be purchased.
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Delicious! Mojito drinking made so much easier. It is a great drink for at home with your friends or after a long day at work.
staci I.
The mango is my favorite flavor! it's so good instead of having to go out to dinner and pay I can make them right at home.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I loveamgo and mango flavored things and i really disliked thism tasted too sour and not sweet like i expected.
Holly B.
Sanderson , FL
Good for what it is, but the mango is not my favorite flavor! I would like to try all the flavors!!!!!!!!!!
beverly s.
what is the best liquor to drink with this? what kind of tequila?