Mott's Original Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Krista A.

BY MOTT'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mott's assorted fruit snacks 10 ct see more...

Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
These are my favorite fruit snacks. I am obsessed with fruit snacks and these are included in my top 5 favs. They are flavorful and sweet and have no artificial flavors. They are naturally flavored and includes real fruit juice and 3grams of fiber. Not only are they delicious but they have some pretty good ingredients too.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
THESE ARE LIKE THE BEST FRUIT SNACKS EVER! They taste amazing and I'm in love with them! They're not even expensive and they're not bad for you either! My boyfriends mom likes to eat healthy and is conscious about what she gives her kids and she trusts these to give to them. They also taste amazing did I say that already?
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
These are a great on the go or afternoon snack for the kids. They're made with real fruit juice and have 100% of the daily recommended amount of vitamin C!
Amber J.
My daughter loves these! And they are so much better for her than Gushers. They are not as sweet and half the price! I will admit I love them as well.
Allyson L.
rice lake, WI
These are not my favorite fruit snacks but they would be a close second. They have great flavor. They are a great snack to have on the go.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
These are yummy. I bought a box for my son and ended up eating about half of it myself. Would definitely buy again.
Krista A.
My kids love these fruit snacks. They taste great and best part is they are on sale almost every other week.
Mia C.
These are really good to eat and really healthy to so carry them in your bags they are great for a snack