BY MOTT'S #1 in Applesauce

Antioxidant vitamin C supports a healthy immune system Naturally fat and cholesterol free Naturally sodium free Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

• Can someone tell me if this product is good? With what should I eat?7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Applesauce? ...20 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My husband an...21 Answers
Buy on Walmart
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love this apple sauce, it tastes fresh and healthy. Other Apple sauces are high in sugar. This apple sauce does good on your stomach. The best thing about this product is the price, but people look past this apple sauce because they think it's just another average apple sauce.
I love eating this brand of apple sauce when I'm sick because it's a comfort food because I love eating organic- low sugar apple sauces.
Tamara B.
Augusta, GA
I have a very particular palette - I love apples but I don't drink Apple Juice. I love Orange Juice but I don't eat oranges. So when it comes to applesauce I've always been middle of the road by not settling. I tried my nephews as it was the only snack in sight and I was hooked! The apple taste is very consistent and down right delicious. There's no lumps or half strained bits of pulp to interrupt your snack!
Deanna M.
This applesauce reminds me of when I was a little girl. My gram would always have a big jar of it in her fridge and I'd have it for a snack every time I stayed there. To this day, I still buy this and keep it in my fridge. Not only does it remind me of my gram, but it's so yummy and healthy. The cinnamon one is just as good too. Very smooth all the way through and no unpleasant fruit chunks. Love it.
Breyana F.
Chicago
This is a great applesauce! It's not too sweet and it's not to bitter. Kids and adults love it just the same. And best of all it's versatile! You can bake with it or add it into a recipe or of course eat it straight out of the jar. It's found in any local super market and it's affordable so overall I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Destiny C.
Philadelphia, PA
I am literally eating this right now. I just got a root canal redone on my front tooth. This is the best apple sauce I've ever tasted. I bought 10 jars because I can't really eat anything else. I can hardly fit the spoon in my mouth that's how swollen it is. But this applesauce has a nice flavor. And not that much sugar which is a plus.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's no wonder why Motts is #1. It's the only brand of applesauce my mother ever brought it the house. Motts has a ton of different flavors, and they're actually all pretty great, but nothing beats the classic. Keep it in my mini fridge at college, a nice refreshing thing to eat when you're too lazy to get out of bed!
Lauline G.
In my honest opinion, nothing beats Mott's Original Apple Sauce. I absolutely love this brand of apple sauce; I would consider myself a connoisseur of apple sauces? But seriously, this is my favorite apple sauce either to eat alone or my favorite, to pair with pork loin and potato pancakes. Can't go wrong with it!
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
I was sick for a few weeks and Could only basically eat apple sauce and pudding! Motts was a life saver at this time! I could easily go to shoprite and pick it up and not only do they have original but all different flavors with meant that I didn't have to eat the same thing all day everyday!
Dominique R.
Moreno Valley, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE APPLESAUCE EVER. So I have my tongue pierced and I ate this applesauce for about two weeks straight, best decision ever. it actually filled me up pretty nicely and the taste is amazing. mott's does not compare to any other Applesauces out there it's simply the best!
Becca S.
Mott's: Original Apple Sauce is the best! I've tried other flavors and brands of applesauce and nothing compares. I always have his whenever my stomach isn't feeling 100% and I never feel weighed down by it. Not too sweet and tastes just like you expect pureed apples to taste. Yum!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Foodie Expert
Do these taste like baby food?
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My husband and myself can't eat pork chops without it!
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Applesauce? It's a great way to add some flavor and it's healthy!
Mary S.
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if the texture is smooth or chunky? is it a bold apple taste? Is it sweet?
Naomi R.
Why does every applesauce taste different