BY MOTT'S #2 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Antioxidant vitamin C supports a healthy immune system Naturally fat and cholesterol free Naturally sodium free Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

• Can someone tell me if this product is good? With what should I eat?7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Applesauce? ...20 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My husband an...21 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
I love Applesauce, so do my daughters & even our 7 month old! We go through this so fast! Luckily the price is great and we get it every time we go to Walmart! Yum
danielle a.
Lake elsinore, CA
This applesauce is absolutely delicious it's one of my favorite things to snack on my niece & nephew love it as well good to pack for school or for work very good cold I will continue to buy this! Would highly recommend
rachel c.
This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the apples are in this. It’s not too sweet either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Erica S.
Motts Applesauce in the jar has been the preferred brand in my home for generations. It is the closest tasting to the real thing. It is never bitter or griity. It is all natual with no additives or artificial sweetners, that's what i really like about it. I don't know about you though, but Motts take along individual packs (like the 4 & 6 pks) don't taste as good or fresh as the jar one. They taste very bitter to me.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
great snacks for the kids and packable for lunches. Great for a snack on the go but maybe not when they're in the backseat... Just a FYI. Not much nutritional value but gets kids interested in that apple taste and eventually leads to apple eating if you have picky eaters.
Breyana F.
Chicago
This is a great applesauce! It's not too sweet and it's not to bitter. Kids and adults love it just the same. And best of all it's versatile! You can bake with it or add it into a recipe or of course eat it straight out of the jar. It's found in any local super market and it's affordable so overall I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Sara H.
Los Angeles, CA
After having had a few teeth pulled applesauce was one of the very very few things I could eat. Even after about 2 weeks I still never got tired of the taste it's just so good. I believe there's one with strawberry and kiwi that comes in a pouch and I absolutely loved it.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I can eat a whole jar of this in one day! I love this so much, it is so sweet and tangy, it is so good for you, and it has a hint of cinnamon in it. You can get this at any grocery store. This is one of the best applesauce's out there. Love this!
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This apple sauce is the best in my opinion. It's not too sweet. I do believe that the cost is for more of the name than the actual product. I wish they came in a size between a small cup and a big jar. But flavor-wise, it's great.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
I love this apple sauce!! it has the perfect consistency, which is smooth without chunks or pieces of apples.  This is a great base to add spices as well, such as cinnamon.  This is also a great ingredient to add to baked goods to sweeten it up and keep things moist (like muffins and cakes)
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these taste like baby food?
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My husband and myself can't eat pork chops without it!
Sarah B.
Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Applesauce? It's a great way to add some flavor and it's healthy!
Mary S.
I was wondering if the texture is smooth or chunky? is it a bold apple taste? Is it sweet?
Naomi R.
Why does every applesauce taste different