BY MOTT'S

Nothing satisfies quite like Mott’s Apple Juice. Packed with ripe apple flavor, these 11.5 fl oz cans are 100% fruit juice and deliver 2 servings of fruit* in each can. They’re convenient, the perfect refresher for active kids, and great for lunches and snack time. Mott’s is an excellent source of vitamin C, with no added sugar and a delicious taste that kids will love. Treat your family to the classic taste of Mott’s 100% Apple Juice.* 2 fruit servings per 8 fl oz 1 serving = 1/2 cup per current USDA Dietary Guidelines. see more...

• What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons ...3 Answers
Astrid V.
Lebanon, PA
I never really liked apple juice but this one I always find myself grabbing has a really good flavor and the fact that they come in can is really nice because I usually just grab them and take them to work instead of having it to pour it in a bottle I do recommend to try it I buy these every month
Lindsey H.
These are super convenient! They are easy to find and cheap. My daughter just loves them. My husband will usually sneak a couple here and there too. They are also safe for baby's from 8months and up.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Love this apple juice for my two year old. It has just the right amount of sweetness and it taste really good. She loves it because she thinks it's soda and I love it becasue it's good for her. Can't go wrong with 100% Apple juice.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Love this juice! I get it for my 2 yo and mix a bit of water in it. I'm going to use it to help potty train him and make him need to pee a lot. There are so many coupons and deals for them too!!
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
The best apple juice brand.. Love it. And the small bottles are perfect for my diabetic son.. Portable and easy to carry with us and the perfect amount when his sugar drops to low!
Jade  E.
Mc Calla, AL
I LOVE APPLE JUICE!!!!!! MOTT'S IS BY FAR THE BEST BRAND OF APPLE JUICE!!!!!!! THE KIDS I BABYSIT LOVE THIS STUFF THEY WOULD DRINK IT ALL DAY LONG IF I LET THEM!
Brooke P.
I have loved Motts apple juice since I was a kid. These single serve cans are awesome! They have a twist off cap, so you are able to take it with you on the go!
Alyssa W.
SANFORD, FL
Motts apple juice taste great but I like to water mine down. 50% water 50% juice and then its perfect. Without water is a little too sweet for me and my kids
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I don't think you can get a much better brand than Mott's in the juice category! Same great 100% apple juice in convenient single servings! Great for kids!
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
At grandma's (my) house motts apple juice is the best.were bought other brands but we come back to motts.just taste better.worth the price.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?