BY MOTT'S

Nothing satisfies quite like Mott’s Apple Juice. Packed with ripe apple flavor, these 11.5 fl oz cans are 100% fruit juice and deliver 2 servings of fruit* in each can. They’re convenient, the perfect refresher for active kids, and great for lunches and snack time. Mott’s is an excellent source of vitamin C, with no added sugar and a delicious taste that kids will love. Treat your family to the classic taste of Mott’s 100% Apple Juice.* 2 fruit servings per 8 fl oz 1 serving = 1/2 cup per current USDA Dietary Guidelines. see more...

• What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons ...3 Answers
. ..
I'm not a big fan of canned food. I don't like canned food to be honest. I like this one tho
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Love this apple juice for my two year old. It has just the right amount of sweetness and it taste really good. She loves it because she thinks it's soda and I love it becasue it's good for her. Can't go wrong with 100% Apple juice.
Yandy W.
This is the only brand I would only get if I want apple juice. It has the best taste, and it's really refreshing!!! ^^
Damarys A.
A favorite in my household. My daughter enjoys it a lot and it is a constant repurchase of us.
Dana S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite apple juice. I also like motts tots too. Less sugar for the kiddies and us.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
Foodie Expert
Im not a fan bt my daughter loves this brands apple juice i like it for her simply because its not too overpowering sweet for her
Lindsey H.
These are super convenient! They are easy to find and cheap. My daughter just loves them. My husband will usually sneak a couple here and there too. They are also safe for baby's from 8months and up.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. They think their something with the little cans 😂 . Great for lunch boxes
Brooke P.
Foodie Expert
I have loved Motts apple juice since I was a kid. These single serve cans are awesome! They have a twist off cap, so you are able to take it with you on the go!
Astrid V.
Lebanon, PA
Foodie Expert
I never really liked apple juice but this one I always find myself grabbing has a really good flavor and the fact that they come in can is really nice because I usually just grab them and take them to work instead of having it to pour it in a bottle I do recommend to try it I buy these every month
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?