BeveragesJuiceMott's
Natural 100% Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle

Mott's Natural 100% Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle

A deliciously natural 100% apple juice from Mott's! Mott's Natural 100% Apple Juice is ALL natural, made mainly from freshly pressed apples grown right here in the U.S., providing the delicious, fresh-from-the-orchard, real apple taste you crave! Enjoy Mott's Natural 100% Apple Juice in the 64 fl. oz. bottle.

INGREDIENTS:

APPLE JUICE, WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mott's Natural 100% Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle!
Katie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
My favorite apple juice! This 100% natural apple juice with no added sugar. So yummy! The only things in the ingredient list is apple juice and water that's it. Its kept in a dark brown bottle so the light can't get to it and make it turn. It has two servings of fruit in each 8 oz glass which I really like. And the taste is so good! It tastes more like real apples then regular juice. There is Such a huge difference between juice from concentrate and all natural.
Ekta P.
I love me some apple juice! It’s crisp, fresh, and refreshing! Goes great with my breakfast
Melissa M.
Butler , PA
We for through so much of this Apple juice at my house. It is delicious. I appriciate this product and will buy it years to come. I cant think of any improvements that are needed to make this apple juice any better. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Publix
This is the only apple juice I drink. It taste so natural and has an almost organic flavor. Due to the natural ingredients, you must shake it really well before drinking or you will see a lot of settling in the bottom of the bottle. It's also a bit thicker than your regular apple juice. Great flavor and highly recommended.
Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
We love apple juice and the Motts one is the most flavorful and delicious one we’ve ever tried !!
Marie R.
Ocoee, FL
Apple juice have great taste. I will adjust the sugar even if is from natural sources. Affordable , great size options. My kid loves the flavor. Little on the higher price compare to other brands but worth it. Recommend
Tiffany R.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Holy grail of apple juices. My children and grandkids was rised on Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice. I love the taste and it hasn't changed over the years!
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
Affordable brand great taste!! I always go for this one especially because I always have my niece and nephews over my house the kids love it I love it. Love the motts brand!!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is our favorite apple juice! It's very appley and we actually water it down about 10-20% and it still retains apple cider like qualities. It's very affordable, but not always easy to find. Target is usually a good bet.
Haley A.
Humble, TX
This apple juice is all natural and honestly the best tasting! Best thing is it's not a crazy expensive all natural juice. I buy mine from target and get it 2/$6 it's a great juice and super healthy

Looking for your answer?