Mott's® Natural 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Sara D.

BY MOTT'S

A deliciously natural 100% apple juice from Mott's! Mott's Natural 100% Apple Juice is ALL natural, made mainly from freshly pressed apples grown right here in the U.S., providing the delicious, fresh-from-the-orchard, real apple taste you crave! Enjoy Mott's Natural 100% Apple Juice in the 64 fl. oz. bottle

Apple Juice, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate

daryl p.
Apple juice will forever be my favorite beverage, but the fact that this is natural makes me feel better about drinking sugar. This is always in my fridge because it’s refreshing and healthier than most apple juices. I would for sure buy again.
Sheri G.
Concord
My teenagers love their apple juice,so they drink it by the big glassfull. I prefer they have 100% juice since I can’t afford the organic kind. Mitts is great tasting and easy on the budget! Keep some on hand at all times
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Motts apple juice is a must have in our house. My son loves it and I enjoy a glass or two myself. The price is usually always right and since I get WIC for my son I can get two bottles! I had it when I was a kid and now my kids drink it. We love Motts!
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
Affordable brand great taste!! I always go for this one especially because I always have my niece and nephews over my house the kids love it I love it. Love the motts brand!!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is our favorite apple juice! It's very appley and we actually water it down about 10-20% and it still retains apple cider like qualities. It's very affordable, but not always easy to find. Target is usually a good bet.
Haley A.
Kihei , HI
This apple juice is all natural and honestly the best tasting! Best thing is it's not a crazy expensive all natural juice. I buy mine from target and get it 2/$6 it's a great juice and super healthy
Katy F.
This apple juice is even better than the original! It tastes so much more like freshly squeezed apples, and it's better for you! Worth the extra money.
Amanda P.
This almost tastes like apple cider, and I love apple cider! It’s pretty much the only juice we buy now because it’s just THAT good!
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Less sugar than the "regular" and has a consistency closer to apple cider really. Very good. Good price. Kids (of course) love it!
Morgan G.
This is the best apple juice, I drank this my whole pregnancy and loved it!! I never like Apple juice until I drank this brand.

Target