Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksMott's
Mott’s Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 16 oz

Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz

Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz

Favorite fruit snacks for kids?
When is it safe to give your child these?
Start your review of Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz!
Product Highlights
These are my absolute favorite fruit snacks.in reviews
I know he likes these because the first time I bought them that is what he said.in reviews
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz uploaded by Charrisse W.
Purchased at: Instacart
These fruit snacks are really good. They have the right texture and taste great too! This brings me back to childhood haha. But seriously, they are yummy to my tummy. They’re also perfect to throw in my purse and go for a snack.
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: Costco
Yes yes totally recommended this little gummies I’m addicted to them. They are so good. They not that sweet and have different flavors. Really good snack when you want something sweet and you no find nothing good to eat. Great price sorry just love them 🥰Mott's Assorted Fruit Berry Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack , 22 ct, 17.6 oz
Charity S.
I used to buy this when my children were little. This product was ok, the children preferred the Organic Annie’s fruit pack because it was not so sweet. So we stopped buying these products.
Mourin F.
Staten Island, NY
Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz uploaded by Mourin F.
Purchased at: Target
Hands down the best fruit snacks ever made! Very chewy and soft and the perfect texture. I love these and eat them all the time!!!! Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz
Sarah L.
Oceanside, CA
These are by far my favorite fruit snacks! I am a Type One Diabetic and they are perfect for me to just throw in my purse for later, if I need some quick sugar! They are never hard when you open the package (like some other fruit snacks I've tried..) and always taste so fresh!
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz uploaded by Liiz B.
I love its great variety of natural flavors ... without preservatives and sugar-free ... also fortified with vitamins ... the ideal snack for everyone ... natural fruit ... I recommend them !!
Em's G.
  Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz are my kids favorite , but not mine. As a parent, you try to get what is good and healthy for your little one(s). Though these taste good they are extremely sticky. I purchased  Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz at our local  Walmart  for about $8 a pack of 24 indiviual packs/pouches. Each  Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz pack / pouch contains 19 carbs per serving or pack. Due to each pack / pouch having about 6-7 gummies.
For the price and quick packaging the only concern I have is how STICKY these are to your teeth. Made with real fruit and veggie JUICE these are on the more healthier side when it comes to snacks and candy.  These gummy snacks have an assorted flavor or berries and fruit are gluten and gelatin free.  Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz are very sticky and I'm not sure if that is because of the 10 g of sugar or the corn syrup contents. Make sure that you or your little one brushes their teeth and floss as recommend by your dentist. That is the only con I have for this product is how bad it sticks to the teeth of the consumer. The price for the box, the easy quick packaging, and the healthy flavors are all great overall, but how sticky I would eat with caution.
Cassie B.
Gallatin, MO
My son loves fruit snacks and he's not generally picky but he loves these. Sometimes he asks for these
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Mott’s® Medleys Gluten Free Fruit Snacks Assorted Fruit (144 ct) 1.6 oz uploaded by Amanda D.
Purchased at: Target
Why I pick Mott’s over Annie’s Organics. For starters Mott’s has less sugar and less sodium and more Vitamin C per bag. My son loves the taste and it’s always a yummy treat!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Target
I love these! They're softer than most gummies and so flavorful. A sweet snack that I don't feel too guilty eating.