Mott's® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks - Berry uploaded by Briana J.

BY MOTT'S #59 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

This tasty treat combines real fruit and vegetable juice with the fruit flavors kids love. You've finally found the perfect after-school snack that's a win for you and your kids! Mott's Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are made with natural flavors and colors from natural sources, and give you 100% of your daily value of Vitamin C. Available in 10-count and 24-count variety pack.

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pear Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Puree, Carrot Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Oil*, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Added For Color, Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax. *adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

Ayashia S.
Coward, SC
I love these they are delicious. I like to eat them for a quick snack with my son. they aren't to gummy like gummy bears. They are easy to chew. I will definantly continue to purchase these.
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
My favorite fruit snacks. I'm not a chocolate person, so when I want candy, I want something fruity and this does the trick! I prefer the assorted over the berry.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
These are actually delicious fruit snacks. they're fairly cheap reasonably healthy and taste amazing. They come in little packages making it perfect for on the go.
Erin B.
Love this stuff! My husband goes through them just as much as my toddler. They taste great and unlike a lot of gummies out there --- it doesn't have gelatin!!!
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Very good, affordable, and delicious. It makes for a quick easy to grab sweet snack. That not only you can eat, but if you have kids. They will love them too.
Emma J.
I love Mott's fruit chewss, but not so much the berry ones. I will eat them but I just like the regular mixed packages. These have a great fruity flavor too
Ariel S.
I love these fruit snacks because they have both fruits and veggies in them so it makes them seem less like candy and more like I'm eating something healthy
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these fruit snacks so much....and just fruit snacks in general! But these are really great, have a really good texture and are great for on the go.
Savannah J.
These are my favorite gummy snacks! They are so fruity and delicious, and with such a low calorie count, I can indulge without fearing for my waistline!
Ashley B.
These are my favorite fruit snacks! Even as a 22 year old I still love to eat these. They are the best tasting fruit snacks and almost melt in your mouth
Veronica R.
Who else is completely addicted? Hopefully I'm not the only one, haha!
Laurene Q.
are these snacks 100% fruit?
Mariah S.
Are these really super chewey like some of the other brands?

back