Mott's® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks - Berry uploaded by Briana J.

BY MOTT'S

This tasty treat combines real fruit and vegetable juice with the fruit flavors kids love. You've finally found the perfect after-school snack that's a win for you and your kids! Mott's Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are made with natural flavors and colors from natural sources, and give you 100% of your daily value of Vitamin C. Available in 10-count and 24-count variety pack.

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pear Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Puree, Carrot Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Oil*, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Added For Color, Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax. *adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

• Are these really super chewey like some of the other brands?1 Answers
  • are these snacks 100% fruit?2 Answers
  • Who else is completely addicted? Hopefully I'm not the on...7 Answers
Livvy L.
I love these fruit snacks. So soft and flavorful. They taste so non-artificial. Nice and natural. I could eat a whole box of them if I allowed myself to. I would recommend these.
Jaimee B.
I buy these fruit snacks for my son. They are made with real juice and are easy for him to chew. They also taste very good! I recommend these fruit snacks to Every mom!
Lauren L.
These fruit snacks are incredible. I love the way these taste. They do not taste fake like some other brands of fruit snacks. These are the perfect treat for kids and adults.
Stephanie N.
I try not to eat too many of these because they definitely contain a lot of sugar. But, these are the BEST fruit snacks I've eaten because of the texture, and I even like the artificial grape flavor.
Mandy P.
New york
Mott's fruit snacks are no doubt the best fruit snacks. They are extremely soft and chewy. They Have great flavor. They are also very expensive so anyone can buy it. I highly highly recommend buying these fruit snack over others!
Jessica D.
DEVILLE, LA
Not only does my kids LOVE these tasty treats, but I also do!! They are an awesome snack to bring to picnics and other outdoor events. They are the "Best Of The Best" when it comes to gummy snacks!!
Sami S.
Jacksonville, FL
Portions are easy to grab and snack on. They are great for packing them in lunches or after school snacks. However, I find these gummies to be a little too sticky and I find them to stick to you're teeth too much.
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are the perfect snacks for children. They are just enough to hold them over. They are also a healthier choice next to candy and chips. These are a snack I would surely suggest to moms
Aymee B.
South Gate, CA
I love these!! They're delicious and very convenient for on the go! I eat them between classes. I also love that they're made with fruits and veggies are and less processed than other brands. Definitely repurchasing!
Breanna B.
Bought a box of these and my girls love them! They are so tasty. The only bad part is that they are so sticky! It was a nightmare trying to get them out of my little one's hair lol.
Veronica R.
Who else is completely addicted? Hopefully I'm not the only one, haha!
Laurene Q.
are these snacks 100% fruit?
Mariah S.
Are these really super chewey like some of the other brands?