BY MOTT'S #83 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Mott's® Medleys Berry Fruit Flavored Snacks.
Official coupon.
Box tops for education.
Since 1842.
Naturally flavored.
Made with real fruit & vegetable juice.
Made with natural flavors & colors (colors from natural sources).
10 - 0.8 oz (22.6g) pouches. see more...

• are these snacks 100% fruit?1 Answers
  • Who else is completely addicted? Hopefully I'm not the only one, ...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Foodie Expert
Theyre gummies. Gummies taste good. This is ok. The downfall is that when you open the package it smells so processed. I looked up the nutritional values and ingredients of it and it is highly processed! Thats sad. It also is very sticky to teeth. I like gummies that dont stuck on teeth easy.
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
Motts's Fruit snacks are my absolute favorite and I am an adult. I was offered one by my son who got this particular brand from his grandmother and I liked them better then Welch's. My family still love the Welch's brand, but I try to buy Mott's whenever I see them in the store. These fruit snacks are mild in flavor and tender, I love them.
Sami S.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Portions are easy to grab and snack on. They are great for packing them in lunches or after school snacks. However, I find these gummies to be a little too sticky and I find them to stick to you're teeth too much.
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I absolutely love these fruit snacks. They are delicious and you only get the taste of the fruit not the veggies so you can sneak in a veggie serving to your kiddos with no problem!
Nicole C.
By far the best fruit snacks ever. My mom buys them and when i raided her cabinet one day found them. I tried them and I fell in love. Now my 16 month old has also fallen in love with them
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these fruit snacks. Whenever I need a pick me up I usually eat a pack of there them are more healthy then other brand and taste amazing these always give me a little energetic when I feel like I'm slow or tired
Kaela W.
Chula Vista, CA
These are the best fruit snacks ever. I get the giant boxes from Costco and they're perfect for a quick snack at school. They taste great and actually fruity, these put Welch's fruit snacks to shame. All my friends enjoy them as well because whenever I eat them they always want some.
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these from motts!
In each pack I get they have a decent amount of veggies and fruits they are very chewy and have a amazing flavor
Erika P.
Maywood, NJ
Foodie Expert
I must say these are the best gummies yet . My kids loveeee them box doesn't last 1hr lol . I always have to get multiples
Summer M.
Foodie Expert
Very soft and chewy! Good taste and after taste and they are very good for you. I wouldn't chose any other fruit snacks
Veronica R.
Who else is completely addicted? Hopefully I'm not the only one, haha!
Laurene Q.
Foodie Expert
are these snacks 100% fruit?