Mott's® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks - Berry uploaded by Jennifer I.Mott's® Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks - Berry uploaded by Briana J.

BY MOTT'S

This tasty treat combines real fruit and vegetable juice with the fruit flavors kids love. You've finally found the perfect after-school snack that's a win for you and your kids! Mott's Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are made with natural flavors and colors from natural sources, and give you 100% of your daily value of Vitamin C. Available in 10-count and 24-count variety pack.

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pear Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Puree, Carrot Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Oil*, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Added For Color, Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax. *adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

• Are these really super chewey like some of the other brands?1 Answers
  • are these snacks 100% fruit?2 Answers
  • Who else is completely addicted? Hopefully I'm not the on...7 Answers
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I don't like fruit so my doctor recommended I eat Mott's products while I'm pregnant. I'm a repeat consumer. These are so much better than the Welch's ones and more healthy since they don't have added sugar. I would recommend these. They're so delicious.
Myra H.
These are actually really good. Since I've stopped eating pork, I realized a lot of supplements and other goods also have some type of pork product in them, so I've been trying to find gelatin free fruit snacks. These are the first I've been able to find, and I really like the flavor. They don't have the same "smooth" chewiness that regular fruit snacks have and I'm not sure if it's Mott's or the fact that there's no gelatin. The downside is that the snacks get stuck in your teeth and it's a pain to dig the product out, but I like them a lot other than that.
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
Motts's Fruit snacks are my absolute favorite and I am an adult. I was offered one by my son who got this particular brand from his grandmother and I liked them better then Welch's. My family still love the Welch's brand, but I try to buy Mott's whenever I see them in the store. These fruit snacks are mild in flavor and tender, I love them.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
These fruit snacks are really tasty and they're made with real fruit AND vegetable juices and purée. Of course there's still sugars and other unhealthy type additives, but definitely not as bad as other brands of fruit snacks.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
My toddler LOVES these! We take them everywhere we go, always keep a box in the car and constantly have them in our backpack! She can hold the little packs and eat these independently! We will definitely continue to purchase!
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I absolutely love these fruit snacks. They are delicious and you only get the taste of the fruit not the veggies so you can sneak in a veggie serving to your kiddos with no problem!
Nicole C.
By far the best fruit snacks ever. My mom buys them and when i raided her cabinet one day found them. I tried them and I fell in love. Now my 16 month old has also fallen in love with them
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love these fruit snacks. Whenever I need a pick me up I usually eat a pack of there them are more healthy then other brand and taste amazing these always give me a little energetic when I feel like I'm slow or tired
Rachel P.
By far one the best fruit snacks on the market. When we decided our daughter was old enough for these types of snacks, I read A LOT of labels. We are not crazy health nuts, but seeing as how my daughter would be eating them, I checked on a couple things… they are naturally colored by fruits or veggies (not dyes) and they are made with real fruit and veg as opposed to corn syrup and artificial flavors. These are a bit sticky and soft, however I think it's because they are less processed. The sugar is a bit high, but for us it's a treat! Will continue to repurchase these!
Lauren N.
Mesa, AZ
I was at Costco a couple weeks ago needing to buy fruit snacks for my 2 year old. I was talking to my mom and comparing the prices of the different options. I pointed out the difference the price of the Mott's compared to the Welches snacks. a gentleman then walked up and said he worked for Mott's and he knew for a fact that they use real fruit juice in their fruit snacks and that the competitors did not. He then grabbed a box and put it in his cart with his son. I will always buy Mott's fruit snacks. They are a fun treat, tasty and a way for my daughter to get a little extra fruit.
Veronica R.
Who else is completely addicted? Hopefully I'm not the only one, haha!
Laurene Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
are these snacks 100% fruit?
Mariah S.
Are these really super chewey like some of the other brands?