BY MOTT'S

This tasty treat combines real fruit and vegetable juice with the fruit flavors kids love. You've finally found the perfect after-school snack that's a win for you and your kids! Mott's Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks are made with natural flavors and colors from natural sources, and give you 100% of your daily value of Vitamin C. Available in 10-count, 24-count value pack, 24-count variety pack, 40-count, and 90-count.

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pear Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Puree, Carrot Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Oil*, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Added For Color, Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax. *adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

• When is it safe to give your child these? 1 Answers
  • "These are my absolute favorite fruit snacks." in 1 review
  • "I know he likes these because the first time I bought them that is what he said." in 1 review
Dianna G.
Mott's is definitely one of our favorite brands, and these are a great treat for my kids and myself. I don't have to worry that these are dried out when I open the package as I find with some brands.  The fruit/veggie juice helps out with the dryness and the fact that it makes me feel a bit better about giving to my kids!  I typically purchase this at Sam's club with the giant box, but have also picked them up at my local grocery store for about $1.30 for a pack of 10!
Lorena C.
Lynwood, CA
My son is a picky eater even for snacks he won’t even taste a lot of things! So when we decide to get this big box of snacks we where hopping that he would like them🤞and to our surprise he did! I definitely recommend this snack for everyone they are delicious and have vitamin E. I got this box at Walmart around $6 not pricy at all and has 40pouches this will last him for a while👦♥️♥️! I am just so Happy with this purchase😁
Heather D.
These are some of my favorite fruit snacks. They are great for the dorm. Each packet contains a good amount of snacks. These are great for on the go and would be great for kids too. They are chewy and just the right amount of sweetness.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love these little snacks, this way my kids know their portion and they are perfect on the go. No artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no gelatin and no gluten. This is a good fruit snack, I definitely recommend this!
Caroline B.
I eat a lot of fruit snacks, seriously. But Mott’s Medleys are the best money can buy. They snacks always have a variety of flavors in each pouch, and the shape of the fruit snacks are also very diverse and appealing.
Claudia V.
Kids love them, I love them and we share these. I got these at krogers but you can find them anywhere. It is affordable for the amount that you get and the ingredients are okay. They are soft and chewy and taste natural.
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
Super sticky and gummy without any specific flavors that jump out. It looks like some gummies are vegetables, like a carrot, when these are “assorted fruit - fruit flavored snacks” so I’m just confused by them completely
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
My son absolutely loved these fruit flavored snacks. I love that they have no artificial flavors and are an excellent source of vitamin c. The gummies are a little expensive but they are healthy and worth the buy
Jessica X.
If you are always on the good and don't really time to make some food to eat. These are perfect for on the good light snacks to munch. Very delicious. One of my favorites .
John G.
We buy the family size 40 packs. My kids enjoy them and we as parents feel pretty good about giving it to them. The taste great and do contain small amount of juice. Missed the last star only because sometimes they stick together.
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
When is it safe to give your child these?