BY MOTT'S

Want a new way to get kids to drink their veggies? Mott's Medleys looks and tastes just like the Mott's juice kids already love, but has two total fruit and veggie servings* magically hidden in every 8 fl. oz. glass. Mott's Medleys contains 100% juice and has 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C. And it's also a good source of Vitamin E and Magnesium.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Clarified Carrot Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Lactate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavors, Dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Paxton K.
This is the best apple juice ever! It has such a strong taste. Perfect for the kids, but I buy it for myself. It is reasonably priced but it goes through fast in our house. I am always buying it. I don’t know what I would do without this.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
I love this juice because it tastes good and it is good for you and the best thing about it, it has vegetables as well as fruit in it.
Arabein D.
My kids love it, so that's why I buy it. It's not packed full of sugar. I don't feel bad about giving them an extra cup here and there.
Charity C.
Roaring River, NC
great apple juice! i’ve always thought this brand was for babies but definitely not i love this apple juice so much!! :-)
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My girls (ages 2 and 4) love this juice and it is a staple in my home. I water it down to about half juice half water.
Adriana F.
Katonah, NY
My family's kids' favorite! It is very tasty and healthy, made from real vegetables. I really trust in this brand.
maddie💋 z.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite juice by far and my favorite brand. It has a great flavor and I’d say it’s affordable even as a broke college student😉 I like the taste a lot better than other brands and I would definitely buy again.