BY MOTT'S #14 in Cider

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this taste like real cider? I've had weird taking fa...1 Answers
  • Where did this come from!!! why have I not discovered thi...1 Answers
  • Does this taste like cider?1 Answers
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to drink these all the time as a kid. My mom has a million packs of these!! They are so delicious and the packaging is so cute. It comes with tons of packets with tons of different flavors so that you don't get tired of just one flavor. They are so easy to make and so perfect for the upcoming cold weather. My personal favorite is macintosh!!! They are all super good though!!! I recommend trying them 100%
Mikayla H.
Smooth and powerful!! Love this by itself or for mixing!! This is a great addition to a party or a calm and laid back night with your lovey or your girls!! I love this and I think everyone will as well!!!!!!!!!
Ksenia P.
Seattle, WA
The only drink I can drink drink drink allll the time! Especially on those days when it is getting chili in November, I go wild on these packets. They are full of flavor and never a dull taste. I like the convenience- it is so fast the easy to use them. And I can also bring them to work. I'd definetely keep buying them through the winter season.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This stuff is soooo good. I can easily go through a big box. It actually tastes like cider and has a lot of varieties. The red delicious and the caramel apple kind are my favorites. You can mix them together or even make a slushy out of them mmm.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I bought this variety pack last year and loved it. I personally added a little rum to mine after I warmed it up and it made such a good mixed drink. But it's good by itself too! I always use a little caramel for a drizzle too add a little extra kick of flavor too!
Amber S.
Absolutely love this product. It's perfect to flavor. Never watered down and plenty of spice for that fall weather feel good drink. At a great price point I highly recommend this
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
After moving from NY to FL, the one thing I missed the most was fall. All of the wonderful smells and warm fires. However, sitting down with a warm cup of spiced cider makes me feel like I am right back there. Absolutely delicious!
Shahna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. The hot apple pie one is my favorite. They definitely make you feel warm and cozy and the taste is a real treat. Good for a motts product.
Kaylyn M.
AMAZING! Love the variety. Great after a cold walk to warm you back up. Great to take ice fishing. Flavors pop in your mouth after taking each sip.
Megan V.
Claremont, NC
My favorite part of fall is apple cider! This pack is perfect for my house because we all have different tastes and this never let's us down!
Amy S.
Are these worth buying? I'm afraid they might be loaded with sugar..
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Does this taste like cider?
Francis S.
Are all of these flavors pretty good without compromising the real apple cider? Is there one better than the other? I'm trying to decide if I should get the variety pack or find just one flavor. Thanks.
Rosemary P.
Where did this come from!!! why have I not discovered this!!! Quick question how does it taste with a little alcohol?
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
Does this taste like real cider? I've had weird taking fake cider before but was curious about this one.