BY MOTT'S #68 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Mott's Healthy Harvest Summer Strawberry Applesauce: All natural ingredients and vitamin C Lower carbs and lower sugar Excellent source of vitamin C No sugar added Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica N.
Bardstown, KY
This is my family's favorite apple sauce. It has a great flavor and no added sugar. Unfortunately is isn't available at my preferred grocery store. I have to go to a different one, but luckily it is inexpensive so I can purchase multiple boxes at the same time.
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
I love to put this applesauce in the fridge and eat it with the kids on a hot day. I may just like this more than they do. 😜
Melissa M.
Webster, FL
My kids love this Strawberry applesauce. I just keep them in the fridge and when the kids come home from school they get one for their snack. Easy and less messy.
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Great and tasteful product. Always recommend this for children and adults for a great snack and on the go product!
Ashley F.
Foodie Expert
I love strawberry applesauce! It's a great way to get in added nutrition from the strawberries.
Megan B.
Lincolnton, NC
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
After having my gallbladder removed, my doctor informed me I would need to incorporate applesauce into my diet 2-3 times a week. As someone who isn't the biggest fan of applesauce, I had a hard time with this. However, then I came across this product and my outlook changed. This is now my go-to applesauce. It's sweet and tart at the same time, without being too bitter like regular unsweetened applesauce.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Foodie Expert
Love my Mott's applesauce, lately I've been having a Mott applesauce fix, I got to have it. I love the smooth, tart taste. Applesauce really is my favorite. Mott is the best maker of applesauace.
lilly f.
Suppeerrr good like i cant get enough of this apple sauce it taste perfect cold