BY MOTT'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

lora s.
Le Mars, IA
My daughter loves applesauce and when she saw this at the store in her favorite color she had to have it. Ever since it has been a necessity in her lunch box. I am not big on the taste, but I never have liked applsauce that much.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
I have been craving berry stuff like crazy lately! This was on sale at the commissary for dirt cheap and figured I would give it a try.. I'm very happy with this purchase!
Adilene M.
I am not a fan of berries....but I'm a fan of Mott's and these are actually pretty good, at least for me that I don't like berries. Motts applesauce tho!!
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
Apple sauce, berry sauce, all the sauce you want is there. It's also very healthy so get your fruit and vegetable portions now. Fast and easy.
larisa b.
Its been awhile since I've had this product, but i do remember the great flavor. I love apple sauce and this berry sauce is just as great
JC  .
While I prefer the original flavor of apple sauce, this berry apple sauce is a nice way to mix things up.
Ali B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these. Great little snack for anyone..
And it's a healthy choice. Awesome!