BY MOTT'S #86 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Mott's® Healthy Harvest Granny Smith Flavored Applesauce.
Excellent source of vitamin C.
No sugar added, all natural ingredients and vitamin C.
Naturally flavored granny smith applesauce with other natural flavors.
Since 1842. see more...

Buy on Walmart
lisa c.
This is my favorite apple sauce of all time. It does meet my expectations. Was pretty affordable too. I’ve always bought this brand because there is no sugar in it. I love it because taste just like a green apple
Rachel R.
I tried getting into the yogurt craze as a snack, but it became too difficult to find ones that were truly healthy. I have now turned to this applesauce! It tastes very similar to green apple flavored candy and I love that there are not added ingredients.
Kyndrial M.
This is my favorite apple sauce of all time. I love how its green apple flavored, so it has that sweet and sour kick to it. I love to have these for lunch. They are very refreshing and nice to go with a bag of chips, a sandwich, and of course a drink.
Lynsey Y.
Ever since I was a kid I have loved Mott's Apple Sauce.. when they came out with the Granny Smith Apple, I was over the moon. The Granny Smith Apple has always been my absolute favorite, and this applesauce is so awesome. Not too sour or sweet, and the cups are handy! I always have some in my desk at work for a snack. Amazing product! :)
Sharifa L.
These are the perfect size for kids when traveling and have just enough to fill them up till you get the next meal. The flavor is great and they're good with a lil cinnamon
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
MOTTS reminds me of my childhood and of summertime. I love the company and am definitely brand loyal. I am not even aware of any other applesauce companies. When I go to buy applesauce i head straight to MOTTS.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I like this brand of Apple sauce because it has a good mouth feel. You can feel the apple not just all mush. I prefer my apple sauce sweeter then this one, but I like this because it's healthier.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Granny Smith Apples are by far my favorite which makes this applesauce a GREAT snack for me. Not too sweet but not bitter sour either.
Rachel K.
I love this applesauce. It a great alternative for a snack. It taste just like granny smith apples with a slight sweeter taste.
Tiffany M.
I really like Mott's apple sauce! It reminds me of my childhood and it's easy to grab when you're on the go.