BY MOTT'S

Mott's® Healthy Harvest Granny Smith Flavored Applesauce.
Excellent source of vitamin C.
No sugar added, all natural ingredients and vitamin C.
Naturally flavored granny smith applesauce with other natural flavors.
Since 1842. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kyndrial M.
Kyndrial M.
This is my favorite apple sauce of all time. I love how its green apple flavored, so it has that sweet and sour kick to it. I love to have these for lunch. They are very refreshing and nice to go with a bag of chips, a sandwich, and of course a drink.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
MOTTS reminds me of my childhood and of summertime. I love the company and am definitely brand loyal. I am not even aware of any other applesauce companies. When I go to buy applesauce i head straight to MOTTS.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect size for kids when traveling and have just enough to fill them up till you get the next meal. The flavor is great and they're good with a lil cinnamon
Sarah Mae  N.
Sarah Mae N.
troy, NY
Foodie Expert
I love applesauce and these cups make it super convenient to bring them on the go for work or day trips.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
I tried getting into the yogurt craze as a snack, but it became too difficult to find ones that were truly healthy. I have now turned to this applesauce! It tastes very similar to green apple flavored candy and I love that there are not added ingredients.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Grayslake, Il
My kids love these applesauce cups and I love how convenient they are! A+ all around
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I really like Mott's apple sauce! It reminds me of my childhood and it's easy to grab when you're on the go.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Foodie Expert
I love this applesauce. It a great alternative for a snack. It taste just like granny smith apples with a slight sweeter taste.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I like this brand of Apple sauce because it has a good mouth feel. You can feel the apple not just all mush. I prefer my apple sauce sweeter then this one, but I like this because it's healthier.
megan r.
megan r.
Foodie Expert
Great snack foods my kids love them and they are easy to take anywhere. or If my kids have friends over