BY MOTT'S

Mott's for Tots is a great-tasting juice beverage that has 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice. Plus no artificial sweeteners! We've blended 100% juice with purified water and 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C to create a beverage specifically designed for Tots. Available in a variety of flavors and sizes. Yum!

Purified Water, Apple, Blueberry And Strawberry Juice Concentrates, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Concentrates (Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavors, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate

Buy on Walmart
Monica P.
San Antonio, TX
Receive this as a sample in my vox box and it’s very delicious and I appreciate that there is less sugar in it and I know that it’s very good for my children and myself Motts has been one of my favorite brads for a long time. Will continue to purchase.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
We love Motts Tots in our house. It has a less sugary taste than many other juices on the market.
Nina G.
I love motts for tots. It has less sugar than most juices and has no high fructose corn syrup!
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
My little brother drinks the crap out of this stuff it's not very healthy but is very taisty!
Kris K.
I love Motts and this juice is amazing! It doesn't taste too sugary which is great.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Mott's for Tots Mixed Berries Juice is more son's favorite Juice! Tastes great! My son loves it!