BY MOTT'S

Mott's for Tots® Apple.
Since 1842.
100% daily value vitamin C.
40% less sugar than 100% apple juice.
Apple juice & purified water.
Naturally flavored juice beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Pediatrician approved†.
64 fl oz (2 qt) 1.9 L. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
I always hear moms who say they don't give their kids juice because of sugar content. I get it, but sometimes, you just need juice! Motts for Tots at least has less sugar so I feel OK giving this to my toddler. Always find coupons or on sale at Target. She likes all the flavors, particularly apple, I don't usually buy fruit punch, but only because I like my carpets they way they are :)
Liz C.
Liz C.
This is the apple juice we used with out little one for years. We drank it ourselves as it isn't as sweet as your everyday apple juice. The only thing I feel like this apple juice is missing is the opportunity to be organic, but it does contain less sugar than others.
Lexus D.
Lexus D.
Yuma, AZ
This is the only juice brand I give my daughter. She absolutely loves it and so do I! It's the perfect paid with her breakfast in the morning or with her dinner at night. I would totally buy it again!
hannah b.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
my niece loves apple juice and i can always count on this to make her happy and i love it because i don't have to water it down like other brands because it's too strong!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
I drink this apple juice myself because I often have coupons for it. I love that's it's mostly water because I feel less guilty drinking it!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Both my kids love this juice (1 & 5) . I love that Its a juice specially made for toddlers. Its great doesn't taste full on Apple juice.
Greta J.
Greta J.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this apple juice. It's sweet and refreshing. I buy it a couple times a month, a long with their other products. I'm satisfied with the flavor. I find it affordable.  Good quality for their price at Wal-Mart. Yes i will continue to buy this brand.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I love this apple juice. It is essentially just watered down apple juice, but my daughter likes it. I like the reduced sugar and will continue to repurchase.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have bought this product for a while Great Product Motts for Tots has less sugar for the kids. taste Great
Spring D.
Spring D.
Chula Vista, CA
One of my favorite juices for my daughter. This is one of the first juices I grab when shopping.