Mott's® for Tots Apple uploaded by Diana R.Mott's® for Tots Apple uploaded by Yisel C.

BY MOTT'S

Mott's for Tots is a great-tasting juice beverage that has 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice. Plus no artificial sweeteners! We've blended 100% juice with purified water and 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C to create a beverage specifically designed for Tots. Available in a variety of flavors and sizes. Yum!

Purified Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavors, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate

Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this juice for my one year old. Whenever I give her juice, I usually have to water it down. This comes pre-watered down. The sugars in it are natural. Definelty recommend this to all parents of toddlers.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love this product. My pediatrician recommends Apple juice for constipation, but most juice brands, even brands targets towards toddlers, are way too sweet. So when a friend recommended this product I was really impressed.
Kary S.
wilmington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love mott’s for tots apple juice!! it is sooo delicious and it isn’t too sugary because it is watered down. it is just the right amount of sweetness for me, and I would highly recommend to families or someone who prefers less sweet juice.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 3 year old is obsessed with this juice! I like it because I don’t have to dilute with water so I don’t feel guilty giving her juice. I have repurchased dozens of times!
Fadia B.
South Daytona, FL
Always a minimum of 5 of these bottles are stacked in my kitchen pantry. From my toddler to my grown. It’s a must have in my house. Refreshing and it works for all ages.
Greta J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this apple juice. It's sweet and refreshing. I buy it a couple times a month, a long with their other products. I'm satisfied with the flavor. I find it affordable.  Good quality for their price at Wal-Mart. Yes i will continue to buy this brand.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Buensos para salir al parque o cuando tienes que salir por ahi te lo puedes llevar sin miedo a que pase algún derrame!! Además tienes 49 % menos azúcar que los demás jugos del mercado Mott's® for Tots Apple
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always hear moms who say they don't give their kids juice because of sugar content. I get it, but sometimes, you just need juice! Motts for Tots at least has less sugar so I feel OK giving this to my toddler. Always find coupons or on sale at Target. She likes all the flavors, particularly apple, I don't usually buy fruit punch, but only because I like my carpets they way they are :)
Katie K.
Berkley, MI
We love love love mots for tots in our house! my daughter still drinks it at 6 years old! i love that it has less sugar and overall a better option for her. it comes in different flavors and it doesn't taste terrible either. i also drink it sometimes as well because i had gastic bypass surgery and its a better option for me as well!
Liz C.
This is the apple juice we used with out little one for years. We drank it ourselves as it isn't as sweet as your everyday apple juice. The only thing I feel like this apple juice is missing is the opportunity to be organic, but it does contain less sugar than others.
Tori W.
Statesville, NC
When is the earliest I could start giving my baby juice ? Just looking for opinions of other moms !

Walmart