Mott's Clamato Juice

by Clamato

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mott's Clamato Juice!
How would you rate this product?
I feel scammed in the ad about the recipe getting passed on makes no sense. Miguel learns it from Juan who learns it from Jane who’s learns it from Miguel which doesn’t add up the because Miguel learns it first then he teaches it to Jane who does the same to Juan who does the same to Miguel again it makes no since. Miguel is the the man who made it but this communist propaganda of an ad is making me invest my time thinking about this ad I could be over her next Albert Einstein and solve how this makes since.Every time a nibba just trying to watch Naruto a Hulu ad pops up and I think of that for the rest of the day I feel violated, assaulted, and raped.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is great for shrimp cocktails and Micheladas. You’ll find it in most stores often get mines from Walmart. I’ve known people who drink it just like that but I prefer it with something. I made shrimp with crab meat and added this to it sooooo delicious 😋
Silver Lake, OH
1,249 reviews
Mott's Clamato Juice uploaded by Sarah S.
I am a huge fan of Clamato and all of its special flavor varieties too. Clamato is a staple at my house and I use it a lot to make virgin Caesars. It tastes great mixed with just some hot sauce, and lime too.
I enjoy this when mixed with other things. It’s perfect to make micheladas and to make ceviche as well! Goes great with many things and give them a lot more flavor.
Mott's Clamato Juice uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this for a few different things in the house! It’s not overpriced and is easy to find. It tastes great by itself as well! #michelada #clamato #corona
Murfreesboro, TN
I like to add a little of the juice to vodka on Sunday mornings when I'm lounging around the house relaxing. Very good juice to use on Bloody Mary's
Loveland, CO
This is my go to when I’m making a Michelada. It’s not too thick and has a great flavor. The price is perfect and it’s available at most stores.
Rico me encanta tomarlo con mi cerveza le da un toque especial y rico ala bebida y también lo tomo solo y me encanta.
Riverside , CA
My favorite clamato juice I love it for mixed drinks or for food it’s very good definitely gonna keep buying it
Amazing with Bud Light or any light beer. Perfect summer morning drink!! Or even in a Bloody Caesar! Yum!!!!

Looking for your answer?