BY MOTT'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
This is great for shrimp cocktails and Micheladas. You’ll find it in most stores often get mines from Walmart. I’ve known people who drink it just like that but I prefer it with something. I made shrimp with crab meat and added this to it sooooo delicious 😋
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I am a huge fan of Clamato and all of its special flavor varieties too. Clamato is a staple at my house and I use it a lot to make virgin Caesars. It tastes great mixed with just some hot sauce, and lime too.
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like to add a little of the juice to vodka on Sunday mornings when I'm lounging around the house relaxing. Very good juice to use on Bloody Mary's
yudelka b.
Rico me encanta tomarlo con mi cerveza le da un toque especial y rico ala bebida y también lo tomo solo y me encanta.
Amber J.
Amazing with Bud Light or any light beer. Perfect summer morning drink!! Or even in a Bloody Caesar! Yum!!!!
Jazmin B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Soooo great with a beer. :) yum! Love this stuff. Havent tried it without a beer mixed in.
Alondra S.
It all depends on the person and their taste buds, it's an acquired taste.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I love Mott’s Clamato so much! A Caesar is one of my favourite alcoholic beverages. And this juice definitely helps gives it a kick! I add lots ice, some Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, horse radish, and I rim my glass with celery salt. Then I add whatever garnishes I have around like celery, olives, pickes...even bacon. So yummy!
April M.
Kingston, ON
I LOVE this! It is my go-to virgin Caesar - since I always seem to be pregnant LOL
It has a great taste and I can drink it knowing I am getting my veggie servings. My kids even love it!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s great to drink alone or to mix with vodka to make a caesar. It is full of flavour and very well priced and easy to find in store.