Mott's Cinnamon Applesauce

We've made your favorite applesauce even better by adding some extra fruit flavor to the mix. Mott's Unsweetened Applesauce Mango Peach with no added sugar is a delicious twist on an old favorite. Try a handy, shareable six-pack of cups!

Apples, Water, Mango Puree, Peach Puree, Vegetable Juices (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavors

is this good for immune system?
Is the cinnamon applesauce good?
Is this product made with all natural ingredients or does it have artificial flavors?
Start your review of Mott's Cinnamon Applesauce!
How would you rate this product?
Miriam D.
Newark, DE
Mott's Cinnamon Applesauce uploaded by Miriam D.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I enjoy having this kind of apple sauce when I am at work because it’s easy to carry and eat it. I just don’t like the sour taste that has something and the % of sugar that contains #f4f #food #snack
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,200 reviews
Mott's Cinnamon Applesauce uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I scanned the box and this popped up! I like the tub better because my little girl like using the spoon with it! It’s a tasty add to lunch and healthy food to eat at school! It wasn’t costly and I definitely will buy again!
belpa :.
Mott's Cinnamon Applesauce uploaded by belpa :.
So the apple sauce is pretty good. It kinda tastes like ketchup but honestly, I'm here for it. Like, it's not bad I just tried it for the first time like literally 2 minutes ago and it's straight ketchup. I'm continuing to eat it because it's not that bad. I would recommend because after you take a few sips of it, it doesn't taste like ketchup anymore. Here is an aesthetic picture because I think it's pretty. Anyways yeah so the SAUCE is pretty good great snack will continue to eat.
Tasha M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is there anything better than cinnamon applesauce? I keep expecting at some point it will disappoint me but it never does. It is insanely refreshing. It's my late night go to snack just because I know how satisfying it is.
Renee R.
I love this apple sauce. It is my favorite snack I love that you can taste the cinnamon and I add more cinnamon to it and it's really good.
Beth Ann  B.
Greenville, WV
This is a delicious tasting applesauce and would be great for your children to take to school with the easy and convenient packaging. I like this applesauce more than any other brand and highly recommend.
Emma B.
Northport, AL
Tastes great! They are easy to carry around and super convenient as a quick snack for yourself or for kids. A hassle free mess.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Love this no sugar added applesauce. I always add some cinnamon to mellow out the bite of the apples. Keep a couple cups in the fridge for a cold treat when I crave ice cream.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,104 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Mott’s cinnamon applesauce. My toddler loves it, I sometimes spoon it as a snack but mostly I use this apple sauce in my muffin recipes. Great flavor, not too sweet.
Michelle  S.
Gilbert, AZ
Mott’s is one of those products you can trust that you are getting a great healthy product at a reasonable price. It is one of those products I never hesitate to allow my two year old to eat whenever she wants.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...