BY MOTT'S #3 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

We've made your favorite applesauce even better by adding some extra fruit flavor to the mix. Mott's Applesauce Strawberry is a delicious twist on an old favorite. Try a handy six-pack of cups so you'll always have plenty to share!

Ingrredients:

Apples, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Strawberry Puree, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40

Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
A really great tasty and healthy snack that your kid will love!! Love that it comes prepackaged so I don’t have to worry about serving. At a really great price so I never have to worry about getting more when I run out. Super flavorful, and a great healthy snack!
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
I don’t fully understand how this is possible but I don’t care, these are delicious. It’s sweeter with the strawberry than the normal kind, yet somehow still tastes like applesauce. These are super cheap, I get them for a quick snack or as dessert when I don’t have any fruit or ice cream.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my favorite applesauce flavors from Mott's. I will only eat applesauce form Mott's. It met my expectations. Love the strong strawberry taste to it. I buy this at Wal-Mart since it's the only place i can find it. I recommend this others.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
I used to eat these all the time as a kid but honestly I still have these on my grocery list as an adult. There such a great little treat and it’s much better than eating candy when I’m in the mood for something sweet.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Obsessed to say the least! We accidentally got this in at work and it’s been the best accident to happen. This honestly makes applesauce so much more enjoyable. I haven’t found it in stores (also haven’t looked,) but I’m sure if I check my local Walmart, I might be able to find it
Morgan C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I’ve always liked applesauce and these totally saved my life when I had my wisdom teeth removed. You’re not supposed to suck on anything but you can easily squeeze these into your mouth. I basically lived off of these after my surgery.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
My daughter loves these. Strawberry is her favorite. She loves dipping pancakes and waffles in it. Very easy to throw into her lunch for preschool. Healthy and refreshing snack .
Andrea W.
parma
I'm a huge motts applesauce fan to begin with and these are amazing with a subtle taste of strawberry, perfect snack on those warm days. I freeze mine for a yummy treat #motts
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Nikki w.
This my favorite flavor of applesauce it captures the strawberry flavor perfectly. The price isn’t too bad and it can be found pretty much anywhere. It also makes a great snack!
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Does anyone else feel like they could eat the whole pack? They're so good
Nikki w.
What is your favorite flavor of applesauce ?
Brianna M.
Manlius, NY
I've heard a lot of different opinions on differently flavoured applesauces, which do you think is the best to get
Michelle L.
Regina, SK
Do these taste better than the original?
Caytlyn C.
Middleburg, FL
Does this come in jar form? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Walmart