Add a Photo

By MOTT'S

Mott's portable applesauce pouches are the perfect healthy snack for your on-the-go lifestyle. Now you can take your favorite applesauce wherever you go. Great for lunchboxes, parties, purses, picnics, and halftime snacks.

Photos (749)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I love the fact that these are all natural. Plus, Motts is one of my favorite brands. The fact that they're in pouches is great because they're easy to use and eat when I'm driving to work in the mornings. I purchase these on a regular basis and would recommend them to anyone, whether they have children or not. I know my two year old nephew loves them, they're a healthy snack for him (and me both) and it gives him some freedom to feed himself without making too big of a mess! It's such a great product.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Manville, NJ
April 1, 2017, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Snack & Go Natural Apple Sauce 3.2 oz
I am a grown adult who tries to eat healthy and incorporate as much fresh produce as possible into my diet. That being said, it can get a little boring sometimes. Unsweetened applesauce is one of those things that feels like a treat, when it's really good for you. Throw in super conventions packaging and woah! Work friendly and delicious. Love.
Leonie W.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I first tried these when I went out to eat at Apple Bees. I was surprised they provided something like this but was happy to give my baby something other than fries. When she brought it I opened it for him and he went to town! He absolutely loved it and they're easy for him to use even at 1. I will be picking some up for him for our outings!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
La Feria, TX
Don't spend your money on Gerber squeezable applesauce! These are so much more affordable and are delicious! My baby (who's 14 months) loves them and they offer a variety of flavors like: strawberry kiwi, mango Apple, and a few others I can't remember. Plus, they have a cap which allows you to twist close if your kiddos don't finish them.
Paola S.
Paola S.
My son loves these applesauce pouches. They are delicious without being too sweet, very easy to eat for a toddler, and very easy on the go for a busy mom. We have the reusable pouches too, but keep these handy for those crazy days when there is no time to fill up the reusable ones. These are a great snack I feel good about giving my son.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
My one year old likes these pouches. She likes that she can feed herself, an I like that they are all natural. This isn't her favorite flavor she prefers the strawberry flavor, but will still eat this one. The only con is they are expensive, they range anywhere from 2-4 dollars depending on ad sales and location.
Bee B.
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I buy these for my 3 year old nephew when he comes and spends the weekend with me, this are so easy to eat and mess free. I like the pouch over the cup because my nephew can just squeeze it and no need for spoons. Also great for on the go snack and you can pack them easily if you are going on a trip.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sunrise, FL
Jan. 23, 2017, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Snack & Go Natural Apple Sauce 3.2 oz
estos Applesauce son perfectos, saben muy bien, no son demasiado dulces y son perfectos para los snack de los niños, el precio es bastante accesible y lo puedes encontrar en cualquier mercado, de verdad yo lo recomiendo bastante, por ejemplo yo se lo envío a mis hijos de snack a la escuela.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Snack & Go Natural Apple Sauce 3.2 oz
I bought these in the strawberry flavor before going on a road trip. They were convenient. The fit well in our small cooler and are mess free!! Plus they are super tasty! They are a nice car snack because you don't need hands to eat it really. You can just slurp it out of the package!
crystal t.
crystal t.
Hephzibah, GA
Love this great tasting healthy snack that my kids also love so much. The price is great for the value you get in one box. My kids love having this everyday with lunch or a snack for after school while doing homework.. I tell everyone i know about this yummy healthy snack..
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Do they have these in cinnamon?
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have found some different flavors... what is your favorite flavor or your child's favorite !?
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
I love them not just for my kids but for myself also to take for a snack after my workout
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Do you have apple cinnamon
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you store these