BY MOTT'S

Mott's portable applesauce pouches are the perfect healthy snack for your on-the-go lifestyle. Now you can take your favorite applesauce wherever you go. Great for lunchboxes, parties, purses, picnics, and halftime snacks.

• Is there other flavors? What's your favorite?10 Answers
  • Are these perfect as a snack?7 Answers
  • Very good... I received Motts applesauce pouche for free in my #...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They taste great, not too sweet, and are a great snack especially while trying to eat healthier." in 8 reviews
  • "My step son loves applesauce and this is a fun way for him to be able to eat it on the go without all the mess" in 6 reviews
  • "they're healthy and delicious, plus they're great for kids on the go, less mess and very convenient" in 5 reviews
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Bordentown, NJ
I am a grown adult who tries to eat healthy and incorporate as much fresh produce as possible into my diet. That being said, it can get a little boring sometimes. Unsweetened applesauce is one of those things that feels like a treat, when it's really good for you. Throw in super conventions packaging and woah! Work friendly and delicious. Love.
Leonie W.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I first tried these when I went out to eat at Apple Bees. I was surprised they provided something like this but was happy to give my baby something other than fries. When she brought it I opened it for him and he went to town! He absolutely loved it and they're easy for him to use even at 1. I will be picking some up for him for our outings!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
La Feria, TX
Don't spend your money on Gerber squeezable applesauce! These are so much more affordable and are delicious! My baby (who's 14 months) loves them and they offer a variety of flavors like: strawberry kiwi, mango Apple, and a few others I can't remember. Plus, they have a cap which allows you to twist close if your kiddos don't finish them.
Paola S.
Paola S.
My son loves these applesauce pouches. They are delicious without being too sweet, very easy to eat for a toddler, and very easy on the go for a busy mom. We have the reusable pouches too, but keep these handy for those crazy days when there is no time to fill up the reusable ones. These are a great snack I feel good about giving my son.
Bee B.
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I buy these for my 3 year old nephew when he comes and spends the weekend with me, this are so easy to eat and mess free. I like the pouch over the cup because my nephew can just squeeze it and no need for spoons. Also great for on the go snack and you can pack them easily if you are going on a trip.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
estos Applesauce son perfectos, saben muy bien, no son demasiado dulces y son perfectos para los snack de los niños, el precio es bastante accesible y lo puedes encontrar en cualquier mercado, de verdad yo lo recomiendo bastante, por ejemplo yo se lo envío a mis hijos de snack a la escuela.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these in the strawberry flavor before going on a road trip. They were convenient. The fit well in our small cooler and are mess free!! Plus they are super tasty! They are a nice car snack because you don't need hands to eat it really. You can just slurp it out of the package!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Environmentalist Expert
Mott's apple sauce has always been amazing but when they came out with these pouches I grew a new found love for them. The packaging on these apple sauce is great for on the go and you don't have to worry that you don't have a spoon because the apple sauce is in a pouch.
J G.
J G.
I can't believe that for years I didn't pay attention to the sugar/corn syrup listed as ingredient no 1 or 2 in the applesauce I bought for myself and the kids. There is zero reason to add extra sugar, and thankfully you can find some brands that just sell pureed apples!
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Mott's Snack & Go Natural Applesauce Pouches are perfect for lunches. I have been eating Motts Applesauce since I have been purchasing my own groceries because they offer applesauce with no sugar added for a fair and affordable price! I will recommend to others.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Do they have these in cinnamon?
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have found some different flavors... what is your favorite flavor or your child's favorite !?
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
I love them not just for my kids but for myself also to take for a snack after my workout
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Do you have apple cinnamon
Yazemin S.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
What flavor it is advisable to give children, not is too sweet?