BY MOTT'S #1 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Mott's portable applesauce pouches are the perfect healthy snack for your on-the-go lifestyle. Now you can take your favorite applesauce wherever you go. Great for lunchboxes, parties, purses, picnics, and halftime snacks.

• Is there other flavors? What's your favorite?10 Answers
  • Are these perfect as a snack?7 Answers
  • Very good... I received Motts applesauce pouche for free in my #...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They taste great, not too sweet, and are a great snack especially while trying to eat healthier." in 8 reviews
  • "My step son loves applesauce and this is a fun way for him to be able to eat it on the go without all the mess" in 6 reviews
  • "they're healthy and delicious, plus they're great for kids on the go, less mess and very convenient" in 5 reviews
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love eating applesauce.  It's my guilt free snack.  I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a rush, at work when I get hunger pains, and also as a snack when I'm doing a Whole30.  I like that it's just apples pureed and no added sugars or artificial ingredients.  And with the pouches, you don't even need to have a spoon!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love applesauce, especially the Motts brand. It’s full of vitamins, such as vitamin C. These are great for kids, due to the fact that they come in a pouch. The pouch makes it easy to eat and portable, so you can put them in their lunch or school bags. These can even be eaten on the go, since you don’t have to have a spoon. I highly recommend them!
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
Received a packet of motts applesauce from Influenster for free to try the product. My boys absolutely loved it and they fought over who got the last sip from the pouch. Being in a pouch makes them easy on the go snacks as well as good lunch box items. I have started purchasing and will continue to purchase.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
My daughter absolutely loves loves these Apple sauces. They are a good value I usually try to find them when they are on sale but if not it’s still worth it because of how much she loves them. They have a great variety of flavors and they are so convenient. I always take some with us when we are on the go! I will continue to be repurchasing them and definitely recommend them!
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
These are a great snack on the go. This works especially well when I'm traveling with my 14 month old niece. It's a sweet but healthy treat with the convenience of being resealable so it doesn't make a mess (critical importance to me). They do seem to have a different flavored than motts in a cup however.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
These are a huge hit with my daughter. So convenient though I don’t exactly love that I can’t see into the pouch. Mess free so we can take them on the go. A healthy little snack that my toddler asks for, cinnamon is her favorite but she will eat any of them. We buy over and over.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
My son tried these today for the first time and he absolutely
loved them! Plus it's all natural so it's good for kids with no added
sugars so I love that it's healthy for him and something she can have
all the time and they are a great price too I would highly recommend

skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I am not a big fan of this to go apple sauce but my kid on the other hand loves it! He could eat them all day if he wanted. It's a good snack to put in a kids bag when you go out to a park or anywhere!
Tiffany W.
Sayreville, NJ
Not only does my son (4 yrs old) loves this apple sauce but i do too!!! the price is amazing!! couldn't ask for it any cheaper!!  honestly i don't buy any other brand of sauces.. i buy this on a monthly bases.. i have already recommended it to my neighbor who has 2 kids unde the age of 4!!
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Mt baby girl loves these!!! They taste really good and are nice for on the go snacks, but i had times when she got really messy with it and that is ine of the reasons why i did not like it i got really tired of always having dirty furniture and car seats and what not.
Taniesha F.
Do they have these in cinnamon?
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have found some different flavors... what is your favorite flavor or your child's favorite !?
Rosa T.
I love them not just for my kids but for myself also to take for a snack after my workout
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Do you have apple cinnamon
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you store these