BY MOTT'S

We've made your favorite applesauce even better by adding some extra fruit flavor to the mix. Mott’s Applesauce Pear is a delicious twist on an old favorite. Try a handy six-pack of cups so you'll always have plenty to share!

Apples, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pear Puree, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Blue 1

• tiene un buen sabor?? amooo la manzana, conozco muchos pr...1 Answers
  • How is the flavor on these?2 Answers
  • I've only had the Apple ones but are these good too? 2 Answers
Mott's® Applesauce Pear
  • "It's nice for like a little quick snack or something to take with you. " in 2 reviews
  • "Mott's has always been the best brand of apple sauce, in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "Pretty good taste, but not that different from regular Apple sauce." in 1 review
  • "I put this with my lunch every day and it gives me a dose of that sweetness I crave around lunchtime." in 1 review
  • "It brings back many of my own memories , and it is really timeless =D" in 1 review
Briana B.
Newark, NJ
They make the best pear applesauce ever! Not too sweet, I brought this From Shoprite! It met every expectation of a great quick snack. Not too sweet and very flavorful. I recommend to anyone who loves applesauce!
Martina M.
I recently got on a pear kick, so when I saw these in the grocery store, I bought them with high hopes. I was pretty let down, because they just don’t taste very pear-y to me. Kinda just like applesauce 🤷🏼‍♀️
Josenayeli R.
My baby girl love this snack. I gave it to her when she was about five months and now she's 3 and still loves it. I sometimes get mine at target but main store is Walmart I recommend it to the baby's. Its really goid
Treasure S.
Owings Mills, MD
I brought this apple sauce hoping to try something different, which I'm not really sure why I expected that, however I
just got green apple sauce that tastes like the original! It was tasty nonetheless so it was not a total loss
Karen S.
Griffin, GA
This is my new favorite snack!! I love the pear flavor that is the perfect balance with the tart apple. It is a healthy choice when you are craving a sweet bite, and will help keep you in check from having those vending machine empty calories. Simply... Delish!!
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
My son and I have found our favorite flavor of apple sauce! Love the delicious pear taste! I think it would be a even better product if it was made from just pears and not a mixture, but still good.
Khristina Z.
Kids love it and I love it. Great price, I can always find coupons for it and it's easy for little fingers to open, I use a straw to puncture the top and the drink it up, no mess
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I put this with my lunch every day and it gives me a dose of that sweetness I crave around lunchtime. A great smooth flavor. The pear and apple flavors go really well together.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Mott's has always been the best brand of apple sauce, in my opinion. It's a great snack for all ages! And they're 1 serving of fruit in each cup! What more could you ask for? :)
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
I think apple sauce is really good! and when I was a teenager my friends and I would actually use apple sauce to bake in place of oil I think, and everything tasted so good
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
Is this good? I love their apple sauce but never tried this
Ilsay M.
San Antonio, TX
How does this compare yo regular tasting apple sauce?? is there a similarity in flavors or is it more sour?
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Is this good?
Reaz A.
Hialeah Gardens, FL
ITS DELICIOUS! You could check your local Walmart.
Jennifer C.
How is the flavor on these?