BY MOTT'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mott's Original Applesauce: Great as a snack, side dish or baking alternative Original flavor Excellent source of vitamin C and naturally fat and cholesterol free see more...

• Can someone tell me if this product is good? With what sh...7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Appl...20 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My hu...21 Answers
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
The classic motts applesauce is delicious, I love how smooth and fresh it always tastes, and how it’s made with real apples. This big jar is great for families who love eating amazing applesauce, and it’s good for using a side, dessert, even as an ingredient in a dish.
♡Hope ♡.
Best apple sauce money can buy. It taste the best out of all other brands. It also has a very sweet taste to it that everyone loves. The only thing I dislike occasionally is the texture. Other than that I’m a huge fan.
Melissa F.
I love this brand of applesauce!! If my husband tries to get some other brand he better eat it because I wont. Love how this tastes sweet but not to sweet and not watered down like other brands. I eat this with almost every meal.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
These snacks may have been designed for children, but I was absolutely obsessed with them when I was pregnant. I love applesauce, but these to-go packs are so handy. I packed at leas 3 with me at all times. I will continue to buy them for my daughter!
courtney L.
I was super excited to get these in my charm voxbox to review!! I thought it would be a really fun snack for my three year old. As with most toddlers, every snack she has can be a huge mess! Especially lately for some reason! So I was really happy to have something that was easy for her to eat that wouldn't end up all over the place. She absolutely loved it!! She had fun eating it and felt like she was getting a special treat and I was happy she was eating something healthy and loving it. I loved how she had fun with it too. It's really delicious too!! I got caught trying to sneak some and she wasn't happy. But I wanted to know what it tasted like. It was delicious!! But I didn't get to keep much for myself. It's definitely going to be a new product we keep on hand at all times! I'm so glad target is so close because we can run in and grab big packs whenever we want! And the price is amazing!! Very impressed!!
***I received this product free for my review. These are my own personal opinions.***
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite applesauce - completely plain with no sugar added! It is a healthy snack alternative to chips, and it tastes so fresh! I like buying it in the big jars because I get more bang for my buck!
tiffany s.
Frenchburg , KY
my kids love this product! i've tried it a few times and i love it too. they eat it by itsself or take it for snack to school. i havnt added it with a meal or anything but its a great on the go snack. i've packed them on road trips for the family and stuff too
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
I recieved a sample of Mott's® Applesauce Apple free from @influenster for my little ones & I to try, in return for my honest review. It came in my #charmvoxbox . To be honest I was not to thrilled to get this applesauce. I know it's been around forever and everyone loves it but the past few times I purchased the regular Mott's Motts Apple Sauce Cup 6 Pack (3-Pack) or Mott's Applesauce Original I did not care for it and was dissapointed. It would taste bitter and blah, no flavor. Still though, I decided to give the pouch I recieved a try before letting my little ones have a taste too. Let me tell you I was extremely pleasantly surprised. It was the perfect balance of sweet & tart. Very natural taste and filling. Perfect for on the go. Love its virtually mess free.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
I love Applesauce, so do my daughters & even our 7 month old! We go through this so fast! Luckily the price is great and we get it every time we go to Walmart! Yum
Misty J.
I didn't even get a chance to try this out of my Charm Vox Box  because my
husband beat me to it.  I can't say anything bad about this brand . It's
great for a healthy snack on the go  The
applesauce isn't bland and not to sweet either . The portable pouches make this
a easy throw in your bag and out the door . I like that the pouches are a bit
smaller than most pouch products which makes them great for growing toddlers. I
wish they had these when  my kiddos were little . Even as teen's I would much
rather them choose this over any  sweet
tooth craving of candy . Now a pantry Staple in my home.  The only con I have for this is it's 4 pouches and i need 5 so i am always one Short . LOL***I rcvd these
product(s) Complimentary for testing and (or) review , However the opinions
expressed in my post are honest and my own on how the product worked for
me.

Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these taste like baby food?
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My husband and myself can't eat pork chops without it!
Sarah B.
Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Applesauce? It's a great way to add some flavor and it's healthy!
Mary S.
I was wondering if the texture is smooth or chunky? is it a bold apple taste? Is it sweet?
Naomi R.
Why does every applesauce taste different