BY MOTT'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mott's Original Applesauce: Great as a snack, side dish or baking alternative Original flavor Excellent source of vitamin C and naturally fat and cholesterol free see more...

• Can someone tell me if this product is good? With what sh...7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Appl...20 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My hu...21 Answers
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
The classic motts applesauce is delicious, I love how smooth and fresh it always tastes, and how it’s made with real apples. This big jar is great for families who love eating amazing applesauce, and it’s good for using a side, dessert, even as an ingredient in a dish.
♡Hope ♡.
Best apple sauce money can buy. It taste the best out of all other brands. It also has a very sweet taste to it that everyone loves. The only thing I dislike occasionally is the texture. Other than that I’m a huge fan.
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I buy this applesauce in the ready to go pouches. My one year old daughter loves them. I usually keep a couple in her diaper bag so she can have a snack when we are out. They don't need refrigeration. They are also easy for her to hold and feed herself.
Melissa F.
I love this brand of applesauce!! If my husband tries to get some other brand he better eat it because I wont. Love how this tastes sweet but not to sweet and not watered down like other brands. I eat this with almost every meal.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
These snacks may have been designed for children, but I was absolutely obsessed with them when I was pregnant. I love applesauce, but these to-go packs are so handy. I packed at leas 3 with me at all times. I will continue to buy them for my daughter!
courtney L.
I was super excited to get these in my charm voxbox to review!! I thought it would be a really fun snack for my three year old. As with most toddlers, every snack she has can be a huge mess! Especially lately for some reason! So I was really happy to have something that was easy for her to eat that wouldn't end up all over the place. She absolutely loved it!! She had fun eating it and felt like she was getting a special treat and I was happy she was eating something healthy and loving it. I loved how she had fun with it too. It's really delicious too!! I got caught trying to sneak some and she wasn't happy. But I wanted to know what it tasted like. It was delicious!! But I didn't get to keep much for myself. It's definitely going to be a new product we keep on hand at all times! I'm so glad target is so close because we can run in and grab big packs whenever we want! And the price is amazing!! Very impressed!!
***I received this product free for my review. These are my own personal opinions.***
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite applesauce - completely plain with no sugar added! It is a healthy snack alternative to chips, and it tastes so fresh! I like buying it in the big jars because I get more bang for my buck!
tiffany s.
Frenchburg , KY
my kids love this product! i've tried it a few times and i love it too. they eat it by itsself or take it for snack to school. i havnt added it with a meal or anything but its a great on the go snack. i've packed them on road trips for the family and stuff too
Erica S.
I recieved a sample of Mott's® Applesauce Apple free from @influenster for my little ones & I to try, in return for my honest review. It came in my #charmvoxbox . To be honest I was not to thrilled to get this applesauce. I know it's been around forever and everyone loves it but the past few times I purchased the regular Mott's Motts Apple Sauce Cup 6 Pack (3-Pack) or Mott's Applesauce Original I did not care for it and was dissapointed. It would taste bitter and blah, no flavor. Still though, I decided to give the pouch I recieved a try before letting my little ones have a taste too. Let me tell you I was extremely pleasantly surprised. It was the perfect balance of sweet & tart. Very natural taste and filling. Perfect for on the go. Love its virtually mess free.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
I love Applesauce, so do my daughters & even our 7 month old! We go through this so fast! Luckily the price is great and we get it every time we go to Walmart! Yum
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these taste like baby food?
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
What's your favorite thing to eat with apple sauce? My husband and myself can't eat pork chops without it!
Sarah B.
Has anyone ever tried adding cinnamon on their Motts Applesauce? It's a great way to add some flavor and it's healthy!
Mary S.
I was wondering if the texture is smooth or chunky? is it a bold apple taste? Is it sweet?
Naomi R.
Why does every applesauce taste different

Walmart