BY MOTT'S #30 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you prefer it cold or hot 5 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these as healthy picnic snacks?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know why I have submitted my Mott's applesauc...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love applesauce, especially the Motts brand. It is so delicious and fresh tasting, plus it’s good for you. These little cups are great for on the go snacking, or for lunch and snacks for anyone of all ages. I highly recommend them.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
I received this pouch for testing and review! I have a one year old daughter who I thought might like it! She ate the entire contents and let mommy have at least one bite! We both liked it very much.

It does make a good to go snack- I'd let an older child try it unsupervised! The pouch is easy to use but does spill out easy if the LO squeezes it too hard...we had a spill on the couch! Oops!

Definitely a great tasting product! Thank you!!

(I was given this product free for testing purposes) #charmvoxbox # mott's #influenster @#influenster
Brittany O.
Kingsport, TN
So I received this motts natural applesauce pouch for free testing purpose only and as soon as I opened my #charmbox my youngest grabbed it we love applesauce and the pouches make it so convenient to take to school in their lunchbox to take on road trips. Perfect little snack for kids. I love the pouches Bc they are not messy at all. I wished they wld make bigger pouches Because Mott's Applesauce Naturalbetween my 3 kids they can eat a 12 pack just like that. And I love that they have natural applesauce also we love natural stuff.
Dayna L.
As you can see by the picture, this @motts snack & go applesauce didn't stand a chance in my house! My little one had his hands on it and sucked it down as soon as I opened my #CharmVoxBox. He loved it and kept asking for more! I've already been to @target to purchase more. I received this product for free for my honest review. #trymottspouches #startstrong Mott's Applesauce Natural
Deidra F.
Thank you Influenster for my free applesauce! My son isn't a big fan of it, so I decided to keep it for myself. Let me tell you, I love the convenience of the small pouch and being able to close it back up. Just the right amount of serving for a snack and perfect for on the go. Not too sweet and there's no sugar added, so that's a plus for me! I really enjoyed it and highly recommend to parents who love taking snacks in the go for their kids.
Kira L.
Lately there have been some bad reviews about Motts Applesauce pouches in the media because people have found mold. The Motts all natural Applesauce pouch that I let my 2 year old eat had no mold! My 2 year old loves the pouches! They are so convenient. You can find them at Target for a great price! This is my opinion, and I did receive it FREE to test.
#CharmVoxBox #Motts #NoMold #AllNatural #gotitfree # Influenster
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
I received Mott's Natural Applesauce in the pouch free for my review. My kiddos love them! I love  the fact that it is a healthier choice for a snack verses a lot of the junk that is out there now days! I love that it comes in pouches so it is mess free! If you haven't yet tried, I highly recommend it!
Kira L.
My 2 year old and 4 year old love these all natural Motts applesauce pouches! I found these at Target. They are so convenient. I have seen people saying on social media that these pouches have mold, and to be cateful. Our pouches didn't have any mold. I will definitely be buying more as it is a healthy snack for my little ones!
Misti H.
I received this in my Charm VoxBox today. I tasted it and approved of the applesauce flavor. I was concerned with flavor with this being a natural applesauce, but I was pleasantly surprised. My four year old son loved it and finished it very quickly. We will purchase more very soon. Great on the go snack.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
It's Mott's. It's natural and delicious. I like the individual servings because the large jar can go bad to easily. These small cups are just the right size for one serving and they store well without having to be refrigerated except to chill before serving. I bought it for my Grandpa...
Lena G.
San Diego, CA
Does this taste less sweet because there is no sugar added?
Jennifer C.
Do you prefer it cold or hot
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Does anyone else use these as healthy picnic snacks?
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Does anyone know why I have submitted my Mott's applesauce pouches review on Influenster 3 times and still not receiving credit????!!!! Am I the only one? What do I do? Mott's Applesauce Natural