Mott's Applesauce Natural uploaded by Tcee D.Mott's Applesauce Natural uploaded by Kira L.Mott's Applesauce Natural uploaded by Anne B.

BY MOTT'S #42 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Mott's® Natural Applesauce.
Since 1842.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
All natural ingredients and Vitamin C.
No sugar added. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kira L.
Lately there have been some bad reviews about Motts Applesauce pouches in the media because people have found mold. The Motts all natural Applesauce pouch that I let my 2 year old eat had no mold! My 2 year old loves the pouches! They are so convenient. You can find them at Target for a great price! This is my opinion, and I did receive it FREE to test.
#CharmVoxBox #Motts #NoMold #AllNatural #gotitfree # Influenster
Aly-baba M.
I can eat this all day, everyday. I'll usually have this with some unsalted crackers for a mid-day snack. The best thing about the NATURAL applesauce is that it tastes like real, fresh apples, without all the extra sugar applesauce usually has. It's also great for breakfast with some almonds or walnuts. I grew up on Mott's applesauce and was so excited when they came out with the NATURAL.
Anne B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this Motts Applesauce taste delicious and is portable. No meas when eating just throw it in my bag for a quick healthy snack on the go thank you Influenster and Motts for my totally free sample!!!
Tcee D.
Douglasville , GA
I mean come on who doesn't love applesauce have done it again with applesauce vitamin C and it's gluten-free so you can't beat that with a baseball bat
Veronica S.
The natural unsweetened applesauce is my favorite flavor from motts. I prefer my applesauce unsweetened and I love that they make this variety
Miranda V.
Motts applesauce is the best applesauce hands down! They have so many different flavors but cinnamon has to be the absolute best.
Amber Y.
Hephzibah, GA
My kid LOVES these. Eats them all the time. They are one of her favorite quick on the go snacks! Quick and easy!
Annalisa I.
Best. Applesauce. Ever. The only brand I will ever buy. I buy this stuff in bulk so I never run out
Sue T.
Markham, Ontario
I liked this applesauce. I also like the flavored ones Motts makes too. I usually eat this cold during the summer.