Mott's® Applesauce Mixed Berry uploaded by Melissa L.Mott's® Applesauce Mixed Berry uploaded by Véro S.Mott's® Applesauce Mixed Berry uploaded by Brittany W.

BY MOTT'S

We've made your favorite applesauce even better by adding some extra fruit flavor to the mix. Mott's Applesauce Mixed Berry is a delicious twist on an old favorite. Try a handy six-pack of cups so you'll always have plenty to share!

Apples, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Raspberry Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blueberry Puree, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40, Blue 1

Asheley J.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love applesauce and love trying out different flavors.  Since this applesauce is mixed berry, I was not sure if it would be sour but it wasn't!  It also wasn't too sweet and you can actually taste the berries in the sauce.  I will continue to buy this flavor of applesauce.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Love this product. I ate it when I was pregnant and the baby would kick so much, I guess he liked it too lol. I bought this at Wal-Mart and is the only brand of applesauce I will buy. Mott's has great products with less sugar than Welch's. I would recommend this.
Brittney M.
Wellsville, OH
I am totally obsessed with the motts 6 packs. I started buying strawberry which is amazing. Then I found the mixed berry, oh my goodness it is amazing. They are super adorable and a great alternative to junk food snacks. My only problem is trying not to eat all 6!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love Mott's Applesauce Pouches.  They come in a variety of flavor combinations and they love them all.  I buy them for snacks and also for their lunches for school.  The flavors are all great.  Mott's are so affordable and such great quality.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I love the taste and flavor of this applesauce (it is my family's favorite brand!) I do find this flavor to be a bit watery compared to the full sized jar. It is sweetend but still nutritious and seems to be just enough for a very light snack or an on-the-go snack for children (it would fit perfectly into a lunch bag or box 😉
Brittany W.
Whitelaw, WI
My kids love them and I like that they love them. I do feel that they are sweeter than they should be. we normally eat organic ones so I'm not sure if we just aren't used to the flavor or not.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
I love the Mott's apple sauce brand. I bought the berry flavor one day to be adventurous and I loved it! It's so refreshing and a healthy option compared to other snack foods. Not a bad price for a great product.
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
This apple sauce is my grandsons favorite.. I have to make sure this is always on my grocery list.. This is one of his snack in his lunch box..thumbs up on healthy snacks.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
My students always have these packed in their lunches and love them, so I'd thought I give them a try and love it! I love applesauce and these were even better
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
Great snack that I can have getting out of school, It beats having a bag of chips buy a whole mile. Way healthier and easy to eat
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
What's your favorite motts flavor?