Mott's® Applesauce Mango Peach uploaded by Queen Dana T.

BY MOTT'S

We've made your favorite applesauce even better by adding some extra fruit flavor to the mix. Mott’s Applesauce Mango Peach is a delicious twist on an old favorite. Try a six-pack of cups to share, or take a pouch on the go!

Apples, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Mango Puree, Peach Puree, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Yellow 6

Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love these! I pack them for work. Very convenient. They do not need to be refrigerated but this particular flavor tastes great cold. Affordable and healthy snack!
Amber L.
These pack a ton of flavor! My family loves tossing these into their lunches. There are definitely healthier options on the market, but these are great AND affordable. I really like the range of flavor options as well.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love Mott's Applesauce Pouches.  They come in a variety of flavor combinations and they love them all.  I buy them for snacks and also for their lunches for school.  The flavors are all great.  Mott's are so affordable and such great quality.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Love love love 💘 this applesauce! Tastes great and is easy to take with you. No mess and just the right amount! Made from real fruit and good source of fiber and potassium too!
natalie d.
I freaking love this applesauce. i love mangos and apples so them together with pear is actually really good. i wish it was sold in a huge jar because my five year old LOVES this stuff too. and that's a huge deal because shes a very picky eater who HATES fruits and vegetables (anything healthy) so i give her this sometimes frozen as "ice cream". she loves it. wish i could buy it in bulk.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
This has to be my favorite flavored applesauce. Growing up I loved applesauce and my grandmother would give it to me because I had a really hard time swallowing pills. Yet, as an adult I love the mango peach flavor. Great quick snack. Easy to find and inexpensive.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
I liked the flavor of this mango applesauce, but my children didn't like it. They said it tasted weird. The package was delegated to the back of the refrigerator. I think Mott's does a really great job on applesauce, but this flavor wasn't a hit in my house.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
These stay in my fridge at all times. I've been cutting calories and sugar, and this is one of the little treats I allow myself. I love the mango peach flavor, it's something different. Just enough to knock my sweet tooth out.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Both my son and daughter love this flavor. I've tried it. It's a good flavor. They aren't very expensive. I buy mine at Walmart. I buy multiple packs so I don't run out. I would definitely recommend to somebody with littles.
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
Im a college student and I live off of applesauce. Cheap and healthy. Great way to have a quick breakfast before heading off to class. This stuff isn't just for kids!! I recommend :)