BY MOTT'S #5 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

We've made your favorite applesauce even better by adding some extra flavor to the mix. Mott’s Applesauce Cinnamon is a delicious twist on an old favorite. Try a six-pack of cups to share, or take a pouch on the go!

Apples, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Cinnamon, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor

• Is the cinnamon applesauce good?3 Answers
  • Is this product made with all natural ingredients or does...1 Answers
  • Recommends this product or considers that there is a bett...6 Answers
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
A really great, flavorful, healthy snack that goes with any meal!! The cinnamon is a great flavor, I love that they’re pre packaged so I don’t have to worry about serving!! A great price so when I run out I don’t have to worry about restocking😊
Ulysses D.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Publix
This is the best apple sauce on the market today . It’s not too chunky or to thin it is just right . I’ve tried other brands and they are way to chunky . This is the best one out there
Nayrea C.
laurel,MS
Flavor: AppleSize: 3.2 oz pouches (Pack of 24)
These are great as snacks or for those people who can't swallow pills. After my neck operation i was choking on everything these pouches made it easy for me to carry and to take with my pills. great taste and i like the to go design.
Amanda C.
Jersey Shore, PA
This is my favorite apple sauce. It has the right amount of sweetness and cinnamon. It’s very affordable and something I pick up whenever I go grocery shopping, it’s always in my fridge.
Andrea B.
Madison, TN
Would you recommend the product?: yes for sure. I love this product and it can be purchased at any grocery store. This product really gets me in the mood for fall when I eat it for breakfast. Super yummy!
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
The cinnamon flavor in this is very tasty and makes this applesauce very unique. This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the apples are in this. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
The only bag thing about this product is it ruined all other apple sauces for me. It's SO GOOD! I love this because you can eat it with any meal. I like to have this as a snack because it is so easy to eat. I know it is supposed to be for little kids but I wish the portions were bigger haha
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
Yum! I love cinnamon applesauce so much! In my opinion, this one tastes better than the original. But the bad side is that neither of these are actually good for your body. The company produces gmo products. Just take the chance to look up the ingredients on the internet and you'll understand.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
My daughter is almost 2, and loved these. It's much better than ice cream or something. This past week was hot and she really liked them while we were outside playing or riding in the car. She can eat them all by herself and so she feels like a big girl and she also doesn't realize that they are good for her and tasty! Will be buying many more!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,302 reviews
My family love these motts applesauces. I always pack them these in their lunch bags for school and work. It doesnt takes up a whole lot of space and i consider it as a grab and go item to eat. We love it in our house hold. We highly recommend it.
krystal ☺.
Which is better for youu this or the original?
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
Do you prefer cinnamon or original
María R.
weston, FL
Recommends this product or considers that there is a better one?
Khrista H.
Does this have corn syrup in in it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is the cinnamon applesauce good?

Amazon