Mott's Applesauce Cinnamon uploaded by Gemini M.

BY MOTT'S #29 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Mott's® Cinnamon Applesauce.
Since 1842.
Excellent source of vitamin C.
Natural cinnamon flavored applesauce. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Gemini M.
Loved this stuff ever since I was a little girl and passed the love of it on to my son. He will just eat it plain. Great flavor and love the easy grip sides for pouring. Affordable and trusted brand. I buy this all the time.
Daniella S.
Charleston
This was a favorite for me in high school, and still in college. It stays yummy, even when not totally cold, and the cinnamon taste is amazing! It's portable, and I've never met anyone who doesn't like it!
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Who doesn't love applesauce? It's a kid fave and definitely one of my fave snacks! I keep a few packages of the snack size product in my fridge and the pouches are great on the go for babies and toddlers
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I grew up eatting Motts apple sauce and I love it. I love the Apple taste and my kids do too. Its very healthy and is affordable. I highly reccomend more people buy this
Anne B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love applesauce in general but really like the Motts with cinnamon!!! And loved loved that I could throw it in my bag and take it with me without needing a spoon
Lyndsey W.
Mott's cinnamon applesauce is my favorite. It's the perfect snack and has such a good taste because come on, cinnamon! It's affordable and can be found at any grocery store.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
You can never go wrong with applesauce. I love having some when I get home from work as a healthy snack alternative. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon, but sometimes I will get the original and just mix in cinnamon I have at home. Either way it's all delicious.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
My mom always bought this for us when my brother and I were little for a side dish to go with our dinners. The cinnamon is the perfect touch to the apple sauce and makes it even sweeter and more delicious, almost like a dessert!
Gabrielle C.
Mott's is my favorite brand of applesauce from the store. I prefer to make my own at home but when we are out of homemade apple sauce and good apples are not available I will buy mott's.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Mott's Applesauce Cinnamon is great tasting and a great source of vitamin C. It's a great anytime snack. It's great to pack in a lunch. Kids and adults will both love it.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
Do you prefer cinnamon or original