Mott's Applesauce Cinnamon uploaded by Gemini M.

BY MOTT'S #25 in Fruit

Mott's® Cinnamon Applesauce.
Since 1842.
Excellent source of vitamin C.
Natural cinnamon flavored applesauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I love Mott's Applesauce. This is a healthy snack that tastes great. I love the cinnamon flavor. I like to eat my applesauce cold. It is so refreshing.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
Loved this stuff ever since I was a little girl and passed the love of it on to my son. He will just eat it plain. Great flavor and love the easy grip sides for pouring. Affordable and trusted brand. I buy this all the time.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Charleston
This was a favorite for me in high school, and still in college. It stays yummy, even when not totally cold, and the cinnamon taste is amazing! It's portable, and I've never met anyone who doesn't like it!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Who doesn't love applesauce? It's a kid fave and definitely one of my fave snacks! I keep a few packages of the snack size product in my fridge and the pouches are great on the go for babies and toddlers
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I grew up eatting Motts apple sauce and I love it. I love the Apple taste and my kids do too. Its very healthy and is affordable. I highly reccomend more people buy this
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Mott's cinnamon applesauce is my favorite. It's the perfect snack and has such a good taste because come on, cinnamon! It's affordable and can be found at any grocery store.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love applesauce in general but really like the Motts with cinnamon!!! And loved loved that I could throw it in my bag and take it with me without needing a spoon
Candace P.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
My mom always bought this for us when my brother and I were little for a side dish to go with our dinners. The cinnamon is the perfect touch to the apple sauce and makes it even sweeter and more delicious, almost like a dessert!
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
I really like this, the cinnamon flavor isn't too overpowering. I take a fiber powder that i add to this and it works great.
Christina S.
Christina S.
This is my favorite applesauce. The addition of the cinnamon just makes the applesauce taste so much better. I'm literally hooked on this stuff lol.
Jeimy C.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
Do you prefer cinnamon or original