Add a Photo

By MOTT'S
Mott's® Cherry Berry Applesauce.
Medleys fruit & veggie snack.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
Flavored with other natural flavors.
Fruit and veggie serving, 1 total**.
2/3 fruit and 1/3 veggie serving.
No sugar added.
Since 1842.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL

I love applesauce and often use it as a snack at work. These cups are perfect because they are portable without all the mess. And I love all the different flavors they offer!
Bree F.
Bree F.

Very good if enjoyed slightly frozen too like a Popsicle! :) My students adore these snacks very healthy and enjoyable for little ones!
rebecca m.
rebecca m.
Ansonia, CT

So good!! Buy these all the times for my home they are a great little snack for everyone they come in tons of different flavors I pack them with everyone's lunch and they are healthy !!!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great falls , Mt

This is so yummy! My kids and I love it! Very healthy and super easy. I like them refrigerated.
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA

I won't eat anything but homemade apple sauce and Motts . I really like the flavored apple sauce, its a nice fruity surprise to a healthy treat. Not your average apple sauce!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA

Yum. I love this stuff. I hardly ever eat applesauce because of all the sugar it contains but when I do I eat from this brand!
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Syracuse, NY

Amazing. i love these flavored applesauces, they are an easy quick snack and taste great, and are perfect for an on the go snack for an adult (not as much for kids i would think)

Join Now