BY MOTT'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meghan T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Amazing. i love these flavored applesauces, they are an easy quick snack and taste great, and are perfect for an on the go snack for an adult (not as much for kids i would think)
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love applesauce and often use it as a snack at work. These cups are perfect because they are portable without all the mess. And I love all the different flavors they offer!
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I won't eat anything but homemade apple sauce and Motts . I really like the flavored apple sauce, its a nice fruity surprise to a healthy treat. Not your average apple sauce!
rebecca m.
Ansonia, CT
So good!! Buy these all the times for my home they are a great little snack for everyone they come in tons of different flavors I pack them with everyone's lunch and they are healthy !!!
Bree F.
Very good if enjoyed slightly frozen too like a Popsicle! :) My students adore these snacks very healthy and enjoyable for little ones!
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
Yum. I love this stuff. I hardly ever eat applesauce because of all the sugar it contains but when I do I eat from this brand!
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
This is so yummy! My kids and I love it! Very healthy and super easy. I like them refrigerated.