BY MOTT'S #1 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Mott’s Applesauce Pouches are a convenient way to enjoy a classic snack on the go. These portable pouches pack lots of delicious apple flavor into every serving, with a taste the entire family will love. These 3.2 ounce pouches are ideal for healthier... see more...

• Is there other flavors? What's your favorite?10 Answers
  • Very good... I received Motts applesauce pouche for free...2 Answers
  • I love them not just for my kids but for myself also to t...14 Answers
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
My son loves this applesauce. Its so sweet and delicious. I had this growing up. And to this day love it. I prefer sugar free. It taste better that way to me. Very affordable. Its a quick snack for the kids. I definitely recommend for other parents ir individuals that love applesauce. Compared to other cheaper brand this brand taste way better.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love applesauce, especially the Motts brand. It’s full of vitamins, such as vitamin C. These are great for kids, due to the fact that they come in a pouch. The pouch makes it easy to eat and portable, so you can put them in their lunch or school bags. These can even be eaten on the go, since you don’t have to have a spoon. I highly recommend them!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
My daughter absolutely loves loves these Apple sauces. They are a good value I usually try to find them when they are on sale but if not it’s still worth it because of how much she loves them. They have a great variety of flavors and they are so convenient. I always take some with us when we are on the go! I will continue to be repurchasing them and definitely recommend them!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
These are a huge hit with my daughter. So convenient though I don’t exactly love that I can’t see into the pouch. Mess free so we can take them on the go. A healthy little snack that my toddler asks for, cinnamon is her favorite but she will eat any of them. We buy over and over.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
My little one loves applesauce. I usually pick these up when they’re on sale seeing as it’s her favorite. Although not the healthiest because of the sugar, these are great treats for every now and then. I’d r commend these especially for cooking sweets
Jerry L.
Goode, VA
I literally drink these by the gulp. I love applesauce so much and there is no brand that compares. This apple sauce is the standard for apple sauce and I would chose this over any store brand because the taste difference is clear.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love eating applesauce.  It's my guilt free snack.  I eat these for breakfast when I'm in a rush, at work when I get hunger pains, and also as a snack when I'm doing a Whole30.  I like that it's just apples pureed and no added sugars or artificial ingredients.  And with the pouches, you don't even need to have a spoon!
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
Received a packet of motts applesauce from Influenster for free to try the product. My boys absolutely loved it and they fought over who got the last sip from the pouch. Being in a pouch makes them easy on the go snacks as well as good lunch box items. I have started purchasing and will continue to purchase.
Tiffany W.
Sayreville, NJ
Not only does my son (4 yrs old) loves this apple sauce but i do too!!! the price is amazing!! couldn't ask for it any cheaper!!  honestly i don't buy any other brand of sauces.. i buy this on a monthly bases.. i have already recommended it to my neighbor who has 2 kids unde the age of 4!!
Rachel A.
Florence
These are an awesome healthy alternative for lunch or a snack for my kids to take to school.  Even my 16 year old will pack these and he loves them.  These are so reasonably priced and flavor is great according to my kids. I would definitely say they are a hit in my house.
Taniesha F.
Do they have these in cinnamon?
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have found some different flavors... what is your favorite flavor or your child's favorite !?
Rosa T.
I love them not just for my kids but for myself also to take for a snack after my workout
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Do you have apple cinnamon
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
What flavor it is advisable to give children, not is too sweet?

back