BeveragesJuiceMott's
Apple Light Juice Drink

Mott's Apple Light Juice Drink

50% fewer calories than 100% apple juice, same great taste. Each bottle of Mott's Apple Light provides 1½ servings of fruit. Available in family size.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE, NATURAL FLAVORS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mott's Apple Light Juice Drink!
Kaitlan G.
I really like this juice. I think its a great family juice that anyone can enjoy. It has good flavor and I much prefer this brand of apple juice then any others we have tried. There is nothing I would improve with this juice. I will continue buying and recommending to others.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Mott's Apple Light Juice Drink uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This taste just like the real apple juice just without all the sugar and calories. My son loves it I buy it in the big jugs. But they also have the portable small juice boxes for convenience if needed. Great apple flavor, not tart just tasty!
forest D.
Love this stuff. It has less sugar for the kids., So instead of buying the regular apple juice and watering it down I just buy this.v
Fernanda S.
SAN Diego , CA
My favorite apple juice everrrr! It's really sweet and refreshing! Good for meals and snack! The size it's great and super affordable!
Mackenzie R.
im a huge apple juice drinker. I always stuck with mott's cause it was cheap and it had a great taste. But once I bought organic apple juice, I couldn't go back to mott's. Especially the "light" just has no nutritional value to it, and I can't fathom putting those chemical into my body.
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
I always bought this for my toddler boy and he loves it, it’s a good value and a good brand and it doesn’t have that much sugar like the regular ones
Shane S.
Moorpark, CA
I prefer to give my family the light apple juice. The regular version has too much sugar. But still has good flavor.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
We love that Motts offers low sugar juices such as this. We also love the Motts for tots. We try and keep the kids away from as much sugar as possible so these are a great option for our family!
Adrianna E.
Tacoma, WA
I would drink this with my nephew when I was babysitting LOL and it’s really good especially if you don’t like apple juice as sweet as it normally is
Angela G.
Cordova, TN
I love Mott’s Apple Light Juice. It has a wonderful light taste. I could drink this all day. Wish they had coupons, but I’ll still purchase it.

Looking for your answer?