BY MOTT'S

50% fewer calories than 100% apple juice, same great taste. Each bottle of Mott's Apple Light provides 1½ servings of fruit. Available in family size.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Natural Flavors

Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Me and my family definitely love Motts and what makes the light juice super incredible is it has much fewer calories which is awesome. I love that my son's loves it just the same as the regular juice
Mackenzie R.
im a huge apple juice drinker. I always stuck with mott's cause it was cheap and it had a great taste. But once I bought organic apple juice, I couldn't go back to mott's. Especially the "light" just has no nutritional value to it, and I can't fathom putting those chemical into my body.
Katherine T.
This apple juice is okay. I'm a bit picky when it comes to apple juice and I think this one can tend to taste a little watered down.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
HORRIBLE they put splenda in this. This is bad bad bad for kids and adults. Stay away. Fresh juice is the way to go.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I don't care for this apple juice it has a nasty taste its like water it don't even taste like apple juice nasty
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
I’ve always loved Mott’s apple juice, but Mott’s apple light has a slightly sweeter taste and is always my go to now. It definitely tastes better compared to some of the other brands’ light alternatives.