Mott's All Natural Fruit Snacks uploaded by natalia s.

BY MOTT'S #18 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mott's Medleys Assorted Fruit Snacks 10 ct see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I don't buy fruit snacks for my kids too often but when I do this is one of the brands I prefer because of the low sugar content (compared to competitors)." in 3 reviews
  • "They taste great and are perfect for on the go." in 1 review
I.K. P.
West Chester, OH
I love this brand of fruit snacks! What i find with most fruit snacks is a tough, hard to chew layer on the outside. Sometimes they're even hard to chew on the inside. Not Mott's. Mott's fruit snacks have an easy, chewable texture. Combined with the great taste and the natural flavors, this product is a great choice for kids and adults!
Felicia T.
Austin, TX
These are hands down my kids favorite fruit snacks. They come in quite three flavor boxes and the girls love each one. In fact these are the ones that they gravitate to more then any others. Not to much sugar so I feel very good letting them have two.packs for snacks some days. Great buy
Chelsea E.
I don't buy fruit snacks for my kids too often but when I do this is one of the brands I prefer because of the low sugar content (compared to competitors). They like the flavor and texture and I don't feel guilty giving it to them.
Lauren L.
These fruit snacks taste amazing! They are super juicy. These do not taste fake at all. They have no fat and are low in calories. These are the perfect snack for adults and kids. I love to take these with me when I travel. I also keep some of the packets in my purse.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
My daughter LOVES these fruit snacks! She isn't quite two yet but they are still soft enough she doesn't have any trouble eating them. I'll be honest, I like them too. They are a quick and easy snack to grab on the go or take in your purse for the little ones or yourself. AND they are much healthier for you then some other options!
Diana L.
Oh man, fruit snacks are soo bad for your teeth. They are the #1 cause for childhood tooth decay...BUT if I am going to give my kids fruit snacks I prefer these...all natural and no crazy stuff in them. I have to hide them from my husband though. They're his favorite.
Kiera P.
North Ogden, UT
I give these a high five!!! For staying away from artificial flavors and colors!!! I Actually check items for this and try to stay away from that. So I actually buy these for my son and makes me feel much better as a parent. They are also delicious and you can't beat the taste. My son loves them!!!!!
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
My kiddo loves these! It's a snack I don't feel bad about giving her, and they taste yummy! They're not a bad price when compared to other gummies and they're a good size for the little ones to eat on their own
Adriana L.
Ukiah, CA
Not sugary whatsoever! Great for kids and adults for a quick snack,
Or something for a lunch pack filler. Personally I love them, I have a couple packets in my travel bag, they do go bad so
Double check the expiration dates. I
Wish they made bigger boxes
Annabell P.
These fruit snacks are full of flavor and so tasty. I like how these fruit snacks don't contain any gelatin so that all vegetarians and pesketarians can eat them.
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
How many come in a packet?
Eleni F.
Will they be making a healthy version of this?
Are these hard candies or gummy?
Crystal D.
LENOIR CITY, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much sugar is in these?
Kenya R.
Carolina, PR
What's the taste like? I never saw this before.